B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #4 (April/May)

il y a 4 minutes, Sexytreach a dit :

The replay feature isn't working properly....

I emailed RLC earlier didn't really about this argument going on seems RLC must have paused replay.

6 minutes ago, Daleys said:

I emailed RLC earlier didn't really about this argument going on seems RLC must have paused replay.

There is an hour delay for all apartments

Does the drama never end between these two couples. Now Lucian is pissed about something. Maybe no sex last night or the fact Alex and Rama were gone together for 90 minutes together.. who knows.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Does the drama never end between these two couples. Now Lucian is pissed about something. Maybe no sex last night or the fact Alex and Rama were gone together for 90 minutes together.. who knows.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Actually Lucian & Alex are getting along fine. Alex,Lucian and Bonnie just went for over an hour long walk together. Every day the three separate themselves more from Rama, however, he's such a narcissist he doesn't realize or either doesn't care. 🙂

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Actually Lucian & Alex are getting along fine. Alex,Lucian and Bonnie just went for over an hour long walk together. Every day the three separate themselves more from Rama, however, he's such a narcissist he doesn't realize or either doesn't care. 🙂

How do you know that they went out for a walk and not something else?

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

How do you know that they went out for a walk and not something else?

Harley, Since this is a forum and I don't speak the language it's a guess on my part from reading body language. The point is not where they went but that the three of them were spending that time together and excluding Rama. 

24 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Harley, Since this is a forum and I don't speak the language it's a guess on my part from reading body language. The point is not where they went but that the three of them were spending that time together and excluding Rama. 

By the way ,Harley! Bonnie left the house about 20 minutes ago dressed in a running suit ,running gloves and running shoes so I would guess she went for a run. I know it's going out on a limb but what would be your guess?😊

• Haha 4