B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #4 (April/May)

15 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I am not sure that I agree with that analysis is all you have to do is look at the replays of who is the aggressor and who is the submissive. I have the opinion that Bonnie is ready and wiling to try anything, where Alexandra is no not !!! 

That was in regards to their reaction towards their man, not in how they engage with each other.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Every guy who enters one of the Barcelona apartments is accused of being an asshole by someone in this forum. Everyone. 😒

Thank you for your worthless fucking feedback. Why don't you focus on commenting about the tenants rather than other members. And for the record you're an asshole too for always being the instigator of all the disagreements you have with the members of CC. Why the mods haven't banned you is beyond me. In the earlier days your ass would be banned by now.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Thank you for your worthless fucking feedback. Why don't you focus on commenting about the tenants rather than other members.

His feedback isn't any more or less worthless than yours.

10 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Thank you for your worthless fucking feedback. Why don't you focus on commenting about the tenants rather than other members. And for the record you're an asshole too for always being the instigator of all the disagreements you have with the members of CC. Why the mods haven't banned you is beyond me. In the earlier days your ass would be banned by now.

The analysis is the same every time, poor innocent girls all are treated badly by their BFs. 

If they were would just all be lesbians, they wouldn't have any problems. 😵 Or even better, maybe they'll write to you PM, you'd surely be a much better BF. 😜

BTW, You can call me whatever you want. I don't want to argue and I'm going to ignore it. 

à l’instant, winnlove a dit :

Salut à tous! Quelqu'un sait dans quel pays se trouve Bonnie, Alexandra et leur mec?

Ma question, parce que s'ils sont en Espagne (ce que je pense), ils ont prévu d'aller à la plage cet après-midi. Or, toutes les plages en Europe sont interdites pendant le confinement.. D'où ma question... Merci. 

12 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Salut à tous! Quelqu'un sait dans quel pays se trouve Bonnie, Alexandra et leur mec?

10 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Ma question, parce que s'ils sont en Espagne (ce que je pense), ils ont prévu d'aller à la plage cet après-midi. Or, toutes les plages en Europe sont interdites pendant le confinement.. D'où ma question... Merci. 

Si l'appartement s'appel B5 ce n'est pas pour rien 

Il se trouve à Barcelone 

Nous avons pu voir ces derniers temps la visite de Kim ou Olya pour ne citer qu'elles 

il y a 2 minutes, moos54 a dit :

Si l'appartement s'appel B5 ce n'est pas pour rien 

Il se trouve à Barcelone 

Nous avons pu voir ces derniers temps la visite de Kim ou Olya pour ne citer qu'elles 

Ok. Merci. Je n'étais pas là à ces moments.