Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #4

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Gudari said:

The truth is that I saw something strange and the first few days between Sergio and Theresa, it gave me the feeling that Melissa wanted to kick Theresa out of the apartment from day one and Sergio simply protected or defended Theresa. Today for once I'm happy for Sergio! Today Melissa has started to try her own medicine! However, they are still not on an equal footing, Melissa is beating Sergio with others. I just hope Theresa stays here or even in her own place. And what rule has Sergio broken? Fucking in front of the cameras? Melissa fucked the guest boy many times off the camera before performing the threesomes with Sergio in the apartment and cheating on Sergio and all of us for a long time. Melissa can't blame Sergio at all!

They understood for a long time (year+) - just parties quickly reduce efficiency. Everything seems to be fine - but the statistics are not happy. And tomorrow we need a new party. 

They came up with brilliant idea - hype and intrigue.  Arrange controlled scandal - it will be interesting to subscribers. And they will return tomorrow to find out how it ended, reconciled or not. Arrange group sex - stretch it for a month or more. Each time giving hope and food for discussion. Not only "toxic" forum people come back, but also subscribers who pay money and do not communicate on forum.

This strategy works. If scandals were not controlled and theatrical (85% of them), then this apartment would closed for violence long time ago.😉 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

simple shit cause Sergio fucked Theressa , it was like the girls had kind of a agreement to ask premision before something, and girls now pissed cause it happen and no one asked for nothing, and Sergio was like hei girl this is a job,and its not big deal, he is saying that its all his fault and he started it, but the girls blaming her,and say that its her fault, simply girls get jealus now and create drama.

when you say girls , are you referring to anyone beside Melissa ? why would anybody else care ? lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

She is not very experienced with that ropes...

SofiaKarim83.thumb.JPG.578ecd71c5962f4e62dd2c3922a6425c.JPG

Neither of them are; you could see it the last time they were playing with them in the Living Room. Neither of them has ever seen a shibari / kinbaku demonstration.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, groomy said:

This strategy works. If scandals were not controlled and theatrical (85% of them), then this apartment would closed for violence long time ago

I don't think they have even been fined for any violence, never mind taken offline for even a day, so why say that? :confused:

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

I don't think they have even been fined for any violence, never mind taken offline for even a day, so why say that? :confused:

Well I don't think it's that hard not to get fined:

No drugs, no violence. 

Not hard at all. There are more places with no fines since opening by the way. 

• Like 2