Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #4

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well suppose it keeps the ratings up for those that believe it lol

That's the fun of these projects, everyone has different opinions and someone may believe it's staged and someone might think it's not, i respect all opinions and yes looks like it was staged but it's still drama and i am liking it a little lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

No need to be sarcastic even if Jabs liked it lol We all know this apartment is his pride and joy lol

And we all know some people like to complain about the slightest thing in some apartments just to stir things up but we are all entitled to our own opinions!

• Like 3

Just now, jjkopite said:

And we all know some people like to complain about the slightest thing in some apartments just to stir things up but we are all entitled to our own opinions!

Yep you are dead right all adds to the merry go round eh 

• Haha 1

Just now, jjkopite said:

Just saying when people think the appartement should be taken offline because something bad happened they are free to report it. I did not see the place offline due to rules violation since they joined the project. So maybe some people are just angry about that. As you say some just stirring up things because of getting attention here in forums. That is my only comment to this really funny discussion 

• Like 2

The truth is that I saw something strange and the first few days between Sergio and Theresa, it gave me the feeling that Melissa wanted to kick Theresa out of the apartment from day one and Sergio simply protected or defended Theresa. Today for once I'm happy for Sergio! Today Melissa has started to try her own medicine! However, they are still not on an equal footing, Melissa is beating Sergio with others. I just hope Theresa stays here or even in her own place. And what rule has Sergio broken? Fucking in front of the cameras? Melissa fucked the guest boy many times off the camera before performing the threesomes with Sergio in the apartment and cheating on Sergio and all of us for a long time. Melissa can't blame Sergio at all!

• Upvote 1