Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #4

2 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

simple shit cause Sergio fucked Theressa , it was like the girls had kind of a agreement to ask premision before something, and girls now pissed cause it happen and no one asked for nothing, and Sergio was like hei girl this is a job,and its not big deal, he is saying that its all his fault and he started it, but the girls blaming her,and say that its her fault, simply girls get jealus now and create drama.

Ah ok, thank you as always, good late night TV drama with some snacks 😁

• Like 1

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

There was the other night a right old bust up between Ante and Theresa

I agree but did Ante or Theresa slapped each other or grab them by hair or throw a frying pan on someone lol, i get what you are saying, i really am, but there are levels of violence, what @moonlight89described regarding P&P apartment is violence of the highest order hence offline 🙂

• Like 1

Just now, jjkopite said:

You call that violence? Really??

Well Theresa ended up kicking him in the balls and he fell on to the glass table and then he lunged forward and grabbed her by the hair, maybe thats friendly adoration lol

Just now, coolcucumber said:

Simple answer is Theresa, she fucked the boss and the boss is now saying it's all his fault, speaking of killing two birds with one stone lol

Well suppose it keeps the ratings up for those that believe it lol

Just now, Amy3 said:

VHTV will take an apt offline if someone reports a fart. They literally jump at the chance and it only takes one reporter to do it. It’s all $$$ for VHTV. The drama only means more $$$!

Hi Amy, oc its all about dollars for them but every house has arguments and when the talk becomes physical then it's a problem, as you have been here for so long on these forums before me i will take your word and believe that you must have seen apartments being taken offline for small reasons while S&M not so often 🙂

• Like 1