Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #4

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sofia & Karim broke the record held by Nina & Alan for most sex in 24hrs. Old record was 8. New record is 10 now 

Next record to break is 14 times in 48 hrs. Still held by Nina & Alan. Sofia & Karim are now at 12 and have plenty of time left. 

and here my sorry ass thought every record in VHTV related to sex is held by Misty 🤣

• Haha 1

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

and here my sorry ass thought every record in VHTV related to sex is held by Misty 🤣

Only for most different partners although Milly could be getting fairly close to her!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Only for most different partners although Milly could be getting fairly close to her!

I think Milly is still quite far, i haven't kept the count (i am bad at that 😅) but i think she is at 30 or something, Misty was like 60 lmao but i agree Milly has been there for like 3 months and if she keep going on with same pace we might be celebrating a century next month lol

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

I think Milly is still quite far, i haven't kept the count (i am bad at that 😅) but i think she is at 30 or something, Misty was like 60 lmao but i agree Milly has been there for like 3 months and if she keep going on with same pace we might be celebrating a century next month lol

Misty was at 57

• Like 3