Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #4

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Don't agree. Not everybody wants to see gangbangs and threesomes all the time. I think they have potential to be interesting. 

And only she loves him does not mean she is boring. The development she took when she was with Melissa the last days is quite amazing. 

3 hours ago, budda said:

Hi Groomy, in the poor current scenario of VH, Sofia is offering us some good sex. In the future she will probably be more careful about the position of the cams.

It is true that Grace has always been very attentive to the position of the cams but, precisely for this reason, her sex seemed less "natural".

Regarding Alisa: lately the sexual activity in her apartment has decreased a lot and she is more dedicated to the webcam. In an apt. inhabited by a very uninhibited single, I expected to see more threesome, foursome and orgies.

We will see after 2 weeks. 😉 

I do not see any activity in topic of Alisa with her Boyfriend. Or Brock and Lia. Or Aurora.

It will be similar here. 2 weeks will pass and their traditional sex will not even be worthy few screenshots.

development she took

Year ago - she fucked different men, participated in orgies. In that strange project all free site from Anna&Alex. Therefore, if take all time length - this is degradation.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, groomy said:

Je ne suis pas d'accord. Elle ne sait pas jouer avec une caméra comme Grace par exemple. Elle ne prévoit pas d'autres gars. Au contraire, elle va présenter ce type avec ses parents. C'est la pire version de l'actuelle Alisa.

No need to present to her parents, she should offer them a VH subscription !!

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I don't know a lot about this situation, Is there any chance M&S are helping them out of the kindness of their heart till they get back on their feet? 

Maybe but doubt it very much. How often do you not see them have someone over or staying and doing the work for them. As the saying goes "why keep a dog and bark yourself". 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I don't know a lot about this situation, Is there any chance M&S are helping them out of the kindness of their heart till they get back on their feet? 

The only thing M&S are helping out is their bank accounts $$$$ 🤣

• Like 3