Nina & Kira (2020) Part #4

Il y a 18 heures, disneykid a dit :

one day it will happen

ERR!  Your wish has been granted.  It was today around 04.15 am their time.  Marathon session from Kira on Nina again.  Gosh! that girl has stamina.   It's no wonder she has trouble with her neck, the way she has to distort her body to get down there.  Fair play to her, NOTHING puts her off...  😁🥰

• Like 6

il y a 4 minutes, Amy3 a dit :

Don't you ex-RLC guys just love how you're free to post content here. VHTV is definitely cool for that! 👍

Absolutely!  I suspect they do not mind too much because it's all good promotion.  They don't have to spend much on marketing because we do it all for them!!!  Once people start to watch the free stuff, they soon get hooked.  Then they just HAVE to join in.  IMHO.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, West_California said:

Why does a cat have a green bandage on front leg..?

NINA AND KIRA WERE THE VETERINARIES WITH THE CATS IN THE LAST DAYS. YESTERDAY NINA SAYED MITYA IS IN THE HOSPITAL NOW.
The two girls picked her up a few hours later

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Le5b0 said:

ERR!  Your wish has been granted.  It was today around 04.15 am their time.  Marathon session from Kira on Nina again.  Gosh! that girl has stamina.   It's no wonder she has trouble with her neck, the way she has to distort her body to get down there.  Fair play to her, NOTHING puts her off...  😁🥰

A long time cumming but i bet they feel better for that.

Next time pahaps Nina looks after Kira ,that would be nice

• Like 1

Il y a 19 heures, Peterb a déclaré:

Sauf erreur, la performance du 16/05 est toujours d'actualité. J'ai regardé un concert (un autre groupe) en streaming il y a 2 jours à st peter. Étrange ... mais!

connaissez-vous le nom du groupe?

4 hours ago, disneykid said:

A long time cumming but i bet they feel better for that.

Next time pahaps Nina looks after Kira ,that would be nice

But a very rare occurrence, always seems to be one way traffic lol. Then it always was on RLC.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1