Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #26 2020 May

8 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

it sounds like she is only doing what she needs to do to survive at this point.  I personally think the majority of her followers are pretty fed up with seeing her and her very pronounced antics!!

You are entitled to your thoughts. But , I dare say you are somewhat blind sided by your own feelings. Regarding what " the majority of her followers " think. 😀

Why is it that that you think your opinion has credence over what other people think. It is really a very narrow minded attitude, that after a while, becomes predictable boring conjecture !

Get a life ! Smile once in a while. It most likely will not crack your face !   😁

• Like 6

42 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

It’s too bad there has been so much arguing and animosity toward fellow chat members. I try to see things objectively. I’ll admit last night’s activities with the two of them definitely threw me for a curveball and did not see it coming based on my observations from the other times they got tipsy. I was all prepared to be disappointed once again and even planned on cancelling my RLC subscription this weekend. I can honestly say that after last night I’m curious enough to stick around longer to see where this goes.

It was out of the ordinary and a bit unusual. When I actually observed a majority of it on replay as compared to only noticing it occurring on some thumbs...it was enticing...I will say that. Although someone continued diverting their attention to a tablet intermittently during the occasion.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Wouldn’t be surprised if nothing happened tonight....It’s like Jerry Lee Lewis said to Chuck Berry after Jerry did a tremendous stage act..” Follow that “.  

How does she now follow that performance? 

But she is not predictable when she has her tail up..

No...but your right. Won't be surprising if not much of anything of much interest does this day or night.

• Haha 2

Good evening everyone ... what happened last night was certainly nicer than the previous evenings ... but I only wonder about things.
. Why didn't the two girls look at each other? Leora was looking at tablets or staring at the front camera at her, Malia hid under a pillow or kept her eyes closed, if there was so much desire to excite me together they had to at least look ... Then Malia went to the bathroom with the hand shower, ( wasting a lot of that water that would have quenched thirst for Africa😂) ... For this reason I also suppose that the show was more for those who watched them, that is, we users than for their sexual fantasy ... obviously every RLC show also by others apartments are mostly in favor of us users but sometimes in other apartments like Bonni and Alexandra I see more involvement by the two girls in playing with each other ....

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2