Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #27 2020 May

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Bueno, no puede durar para siempre, así que esperaré.

no voy a dejar de mirar yo tampoco, pero reconozco que la calidad no es la misma que antes y tampoco reconocere lo que otros llaman lesbianismo, cuando ni siquiera se le acerca

I will not stop looking at me either, but I recognize that the quality is not the same as before and I will not recognize what others call lesbianism, when it does not even come close

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Lewis said:

Señor raul

Estoy decepcionado, si. ... PERO sigo siendo su incondicionalmente fan ... y nunca critiqué sus acciones negativamente ...
Todos tenemos opiniones diferentes, así que existe este foro, y todos valen lo mismo ...
Sabias palabras, Sr. Raúl, pero si el RLC siguió sus opiniones en agosto, cuando ella "bateó" sobre la mesa, hoy ya no la tendríamos aquí ...
Solo mi opinión ... y que tenga una buena noche. ..

Luis, you're right ... I criticized his performance on the table in August ...
I didn't like her cam girl behavior ....
I have a special affection for Leora, and I know that she does not need to do those kinds of shows to be sensual and sexy ... Her way of being, behaving in front of a camera ... is what has made us addicted to her.
I criticize the acts ... I don't criticize when I wait for her to do things that she doesn't feel like ..
Luis, I know you have read to me ... and you know that I have always preferred a masturbation in a natural way ... because she wants to do it ...
Now I criticize people who believe that because they pay, they have the right to masturbate every day ...
When you become a member of RLC, it doesn't show anything that Leora or any girl has to masturbate a number of times a month ... right?
You pay to be able to see a series of apartments, and see normal people make their lives ... if they masturbate well ... if they do not masturbate bad luck ... hahaha. In my contract with RLC it does not guarantee that I see sex on the cam ... hahaha
Every woman owns her body and does what she wants with it ...
Paying a membership we do not have the right to own these people and do what we want.
Good evening Luis.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

I will stay until the end
I will not abandon the boat
leora

🐨🗼 👯 🐈🦨🐴🐿️🦡

Leora family 

🐈😘

Gonna be this pretty soon 🐨🐴👻👻👻👻👻👻

16 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I'll have to hone my French skills ala Google Translator 'cause it looks like it'll just be me and the French guys here from now on.

Jugg
Being disillusioned, doesn t mean that I will leave .... besides, my alert, has as  main objective  to correct her behavior, to give her supporters a little more attention, and I don't mean lesbian scenes , it is enough that she be as she always was and that’s how she captivated us ...
With Leora always, until the end ...

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, raul399 said:

Luis, you're right ... I criticized his performance on the table in August ...
I didn't like her cam girl behavior ....
I have a special affection for Leora, and I know that she does not need to do those kinds of shows to be sensual and sexy ... Her way of being, behaving in front of a camera ... is what has made us addicted to her.
I criticize the acts ... I don't criticize when I wait for her to do things that she doesn't feel like ..
Luis, I know you have read to me ... and you know that I have always preferred a masturbation in a natural way ... because she wants to do it ...
Now I criticize people who believe that because they pay, they have the right to masturbate every day ...
When you become a member of RLC, it doesn't show anything that Leora or any girl has to masturbate a number of times a month ... right?
You pay to be able to see a series of apartments, and see normal people make their lives ... if they masturbate well ... if they do not masturbate bad luck ... hahaha. In my contract with RLC it does not guarantee that I see sex on the cam ... hahaha
Every woman owns her body and does what she wants with it ...
Paying a membership we do not have the right to own these people and do what we want.
Good evening Luis.

It's ok. Raúl
Now I agree with you, 100% ...

Just now, Nicholas said:

Off topic but have they got the beaches near you closed currently jugg ?

Yeah mostly.But some are open.. I am one who believes the closures of public open spaces was never a good idea. Most of these closures are going to hurt more people than it saves.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

Yeah mostly.But some are open.. I am one who believes the closures of public open spaces was never a good idea. Most of these closures are going to hurt more people than it saves.

I agree.

Good Night Star GIF by Omer Correa Happy Good Morning GIF by Omer Studios

good evening  🌙🌙

Good Morning 🌞🌞

Good night girls leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸👸👯

🐨🗼 👯 🐈🦨🐴🐿️🦡

Big leora family

Until tomorrow everyone 

See you soon  

🐈😘

🐈😎