Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #27 2020 May

8 hours ago, Alladino said:

Leora is a show girl with years of experience. She knows exactly how to make gullible viewers believe that something is going on, when to do something more and when it's time to cool down. It has nothing to do with alcohol, neither with any imagined attraction between the girls. 

Leora could pull out this pseudo lesbian shit for years and her fans would still be glued to their screens drooling and praising her as a goddess. Please Keep in mind, it is all just a show. Everything happens according to the motto, as much as necessary and as little as possible. 

Obviously...that's your opinion. In relation to two parts of your opinion...I must respectfully disagree.

For one...the occasion that previously occurred would likely not have occurred if not for some indulgence and consumption of some alcohol.

There has not even been anything genuine of that nature that has occurred there...but some things that apparently have...have been mostly some teasing...perhaps merely for some potential observers...or perhaps for each other as well. 

For two...after so long of anything repetative enough to eventually be considered monotonous...anyone or everyone would eventually lose interest and become what is known as bored and likely find some interest elsewhere.

Additionally...a majority would likely agree that they would not consider anything to be wrong or immoral if they did decided to be involved with one another in some sensually sexual ways other than just some teasing at times because they are living with one another and are quite a long distance from where they lived previously and they are all that each other has there.

That's not to mention that they were close friends already previous to their current living arrangement and situation.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Obviously...that's your opinion. In relation to two parts of your opinion...I must respectfully disagree.

For one...the occasion that previously occurred would likely not have occurred if not for some indulgence and consumption of some alcohol.

For the second...there has not even been anything genuine of that nature that has occurred there...but some things that apparently have...have been mostly some teasing...perhaps merely for some potential observers...or perhaps for each other as well. Also after so long of anything repetative enough to eventually be considered monotonous...anyone or everyone would eventually lose interest and become what is known as bored and likely find some interest elsewhere.

Additionally...a majority would likely agree that they would not consider anything to be wrong or immoral if they did decide to be involved with one another in some sensually sexual ways at times because they are living with one another and are quite a long distance from where they lived previously and they are all that each other has there.

That's not to mention that they were close friends already previous to their current living arrangement and situation.

I never said that any of the girls' actions were immoral. On the contrary, I am of the opinion that the viewers should keep their moral concepts to themselves and only apply them to their own lives. 

I only describe that these girls obviously have no sexual attraction to each other. All the teasing they do is not for them to get out of their puberty. Rather they are two straight girls who just pretend there is something between them to make more money. Pseudo lesbian Shows are now the concept of half of the apartments in RLC.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I never said that any of the girls' actions were immoral. On the contrary, I am of the opinion that the viewers should keep their moral concepts to themselves and only apply them to their own lives. 

I only describe that these girls obviously have no sexual attraction to each other. All the teasing they do is not for them to get out of their puberty. Rather they are two straight girls who just pretend there is something between them to make more money. Pseudo lesbian Shows are now the concept of half of the apartments in RLC.   

I realized you never mentioned anything concerning any morality...I merely wanted to mention it in case there may be some that may have such opinions.

As far as part of your other reference...I believe it has been mentioned here previously on various occasions...and not merely by you.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

we are all one big family

Leora 

🐨🗼 👯 🐈🦨🐴🐿️🦡

Hello Pilipe,

Could you tell us what substance you take ? lol 🤣

I'm kidding, stay yourself : we love you as you are 🥰

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, modom95 said:

Hello Pilipe,

Could you tell us what substance you take ? lol 🤣

I'm kidding, stay yourself : we love you as you are 🥰

Lol. 🤣  Sometimes there are those who have to do certain things in order to maintain any certain level inconspicuousness...even feline undercover agents. 😹