Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #27 2020 May

4 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

My assumption for the reason we haven’t seen Leora and Malia escalate things between them like last Thursday when they were drunk in the living room dancing, being silly and having fun and ended up bating near each other on the sofa. I believe that since things have progressed sexually that they will only really get physical and sexual 2 times per week., otherwise they may feel viewers will get bored if it happens to often and too fast. Plus, I also feel that they may be the type of girls that may need alcohol to loosen up and let their guard comes down. Once this happens Malia will make her move and tell Leora to have fun, relax and enjoy herself. 

Leora is a show girl with years of experience. She knows exactly how to make gullible viewers believe that something is going on, when to do something more and when it's time to cool down. It has nothing to do with alcohol, neither with any imagined attraction between the girls. 

Leora could pull out this pseudo lesbian shit for years and her fans would still be glued to their screens drooling and praising her as a goddess. Please Keep in mind, it is all just a show. Everything happens according to the motto, as much as necessary and as little as possible. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, NewYorkJoe said:

My assumption for the reason we haven’t seen Leora and Malia escalate things between them like last Thursday when they were drunk in the living room dancing, being silly and having fun and ended up bating near each other on the sofa. I believe that since things have progressed sexually that they will only really get physical and sexual 2 times per week., otherwise they may feel viewers will get bored if it happens to often and too fast. Plus, I also feel that they may be the type of girls that may need alcohol to loosen up and let their guard comes down. Once this happens Malia will make her move and tell Leora to have fun, relax and enjoy herself. 

drugs and alcohol seem to be the only thing that gets any of these women to do things that are even close to making anything happen in these apartments.  there is nothing genuine about 95% of the time!!  if Leora and Malia need alcohol or drugs to do anything as so many others have demonstrated on this website, then why bother at all!!  I will sit back and read for the developments and see what happens.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

so it was a quiet night for fan club Leora!  so what is it with her now that Malia is her roommate?  is it an every other night kind of deal with them?  how many of you went to bed disappointed like you have so many other nights?  how does the sexual calendar work with Leora?  i'm sure lady red will appear and buy them more time to carry on with their teasing shows!  i'm sure i will get a lot of nasty replies to my questions...but hey, this is CC!!

Apparently...it seemed that it was a quiet day there. It is likely that there may be few that may somewhat know what she may think or believe. One may be her roommate...and the other may be someone else who apparently she may be assisting in supporting financially...and who also apparently she may be still hung up on or have an infatuation for.

Has seemed more like a whenever they feel like it or enthusiastic enough as far as doing more than little of anything that may be of any significant interest to any potential observers kind of thing imo.

I would likely have to raise my hand to be included in a group such as that. But although may have perhaps been disappointed to an extent...would usually just think...oh well...tomorrow's another day.

It is most likely that very few may be privy to that bit of info....and most likely only one...that one being her.

It's very nearly a certainty that the first part of the latter will continue...and reasonably likely that the second part will as well eventually.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Apparently...it seemed that it was a quiet day there. It is likely that there may be few that may somewhat know what she may think or believe. One may be her roommate...and the other may be someone else who apparently she may be assisting in supporting financially...and who apparently she may still be hung up on or have an infatuation for.

Has seemed more like a whenever they feel like it or enthusiastic enough as far as doing more than little of anything that may be of any significant interest to any potential observers kind of thing imo.

I would likely have to raise my hand to be included in a group such as that. But although may have perhaps been disappointed to an extent...would usually just think...oh well...tomorrow's another day.

It is most likely that very few may be privy to that bit of info....and most likely only one...that one being her.

It's very nearly a certainty that the first part of the latter will continue...and reasonably likely that the second part will as well eventually.

like you said...tomorrow is another day!!  good post Nicholas.

• Like 1