Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #27 2020 May

12 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

If ever at any time...there happened to be a situation occur there where one seduced the other and a situation developed into one or both of the two friends giving in to possible desires to sensually and sexually stimulate and pleasure one or the other or perhaps one another until some results of some eventual satisfying release of sexual tensions occurred resulting in what would ultimately be considered an orgasm or orgasms with one or the other or one another of the two friends...could it then be considered psuedo...perhaps...but it could then be more likely to be considered more genuine instead. 

Funny fantasy you have drawn, only that the reality looks a little different.

In reality Leora is introducing a friend to the job she may even recruited her for. They are now both show girls and play a facade for the camera to make it look to people like you as if their fantasy come true. In reality all this is About Money and this Girls are not into each other (not more than normal friends).  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you do have a way with words that's for sure lol

That's something I haven't heard in awhile. Probably because not so appealing to some folks. But I do try to explain my points of view...although not always so good I guess.

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

In reality Leora is introducing a friend to the job she may even recruited her for. They are now both show girls and play a facade for the camera to make it look to people like you as if their fantasy come true. In reality all this is About Money and this Girls are not into each other (not more than normal friends).  

I agree with you on this but on the flip side, you have absolutely no idea of what their "Real" relationship is!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

That's something I haven't heard in awhile. Probably because not so appealing to some folks. But I do try to explain my points of view...although not always so good I guess.

lol you explain well but only in a lot of words LMAO

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Con respecto a Nich ... Creo que una situación sexual entre estos dos sería pseudo, porque por lo que he observado, Leora tiene miedo de tocar a Malia y se necesitan dos para ser pareja de tango ... Por mucho que me encantaría ser mal, no tengo muchas esperanzas ... Sí, algunas bromas calientes pero nada completo en mi humilde opinión ... No mientras ella todavía tenga una relación con Paul ...

once again I agree with you ...
Creating an illusion is part of your job.
if Leora took a step forward, her whole personal life would change completely ... it is a very important step and she must value how her life would change ... maybe she is happy with the image she projects and does not have to do anything more...
I think she is an intelligent person and she has very clear ideas of what to do and how to do it ...
I think being in RLC is a means to an end ...
It's just a comment ... a hypothesis ...
What I am sure is that our comments do not influence him at all ... be they good or bad ... he is a mature person and he is very clear about what he wants from this life.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

That's also not anything that hasn't been mentioned previously here. My response to yours was meant as a hypothetical situation reasoning. Although I do agree it certainly could be a good fantasy for those who would choose to make it so.

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I agree with you on this but on the flip side, you have absolutely no idea of what their "Real" relationship is!

How am I supposed to know when the girls are always just putting on a Show. I guess, there are normal Friends, at least that it how it seems in the russian Apartment.

I'm always intrigued by the music that the women play in RLC apartments. I often use it as a helpful clue to what they may be thinking about during their time on camera. This interest was especially helpful during the early days in B1 when Nora, who was also a DJ, used to play many of the playlist for the apartment One of the most memorable at the time was "I'm in Love with the Coco" which was adopted as a theme. Today I listened to what Leora and Malia were playing. it was a song called "Do It" by IIkay Sencan. The lyrics of the song include the lines "My neck, my back, lick my pussy and my crack...do, do, do it...lick, lick lick it all". I'm just sayin. LOL  

34 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

With respect Nich....A sexual situation between these two would I believe be pseudo, because from what I’ve observed Leora is shit scared of touching Malia and it takes two to tango mate...Much as I would love to be wrong I don’t hold out much hope....Yes some hot teasing but nothing full on in my humble opinion..Not while she still has a relationship with Paul..

A little (or a lot) alcohol may loosen things up a bit