B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #12 (May)

I found out what the girls gave Ginger as a gift, a special dildo, which you can insert into your ear, so when masturbating, she can also use that hole.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Just asking how it will end ... party started very early ... 

At least eighty percent of these girls are alcoholics, so where do you think the party will end, the ones who can resist
until tonight they will have infinite orgies, as I was saying yesterday, a boy has arrived, it depends if Maradona also arrives and the dry ass, at that point, Ginger and Mimi will be fucked until the morning

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Sto solo chiedendo come andrà a finire ... la festa è iniziata molto presto ... 

mangeranno insieme, poi faranno un riposino, faranno il bagno in piscina, poi merenda, guarderanno la tv, poi faranno cena, giocheranno a carte, poi ancora tv, poi tutte a letto🤣

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

Almeno l'ottanta per cento di queste ragazze sono alcolizzate, quindi dove pensi che finirà la festa, quelle che possono resistere
fino a stasera avranno orge infinite, come dicevo ieri, è arrivato un ragazzo, dipende se arriva anche Maradona e il culo secco, a quel punto, Ginger e Mimi saranno fottuti fino al mattino

considera che se arriva Maradona. sarà una gara a chi se lo scopa prima, visto che lo vogliono tutte, quindi tutte le attenzioni saranno rivolte verso di lui, e il ragazzo di Olivia non se lo filerà più nessuno

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

it doesn't take a rocket scientist Ed...i know how RLC works.

And we know how you work. Every post we make you bend to fit into your 5 year old theories, spice it up with some insults, and throw it back at us. You can imagine how fun it is to post then. Think about that, next time you beg us to elaborate on something.

You are just pitiful! But I will continue to troll every post by you like this, untill you disappeare again.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

And we know how you work. Every post we make you bend to fit into your 5 year old theories, spice it up with some insults, and throw it back at us. You can imagine how fun it is to post then. Think about that, next time you beg us to elaborate on something.

You are just pitiful! But I will continue to troll every post by you like this, untill you disappeare again.

LOL do as you wish Ed!