B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #6 (May)

1 hour ago, omedo said:

In Spain there are areas where they have lowered the restrictions but Barcelona is not one of them and you still can not go to visit family or friends and what makes me angry is that I only leave home to buy, not even to walk or play sports, and these people (I mean the guests who are not in the project) can do whatever they want with the consent of RLC.

I'm really surprised the police didn't raid them. The noise was loud enough to travel a fair way, or the neighbours could've shopped them...:huh:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, robert21 said:

Permettere tutto questo e fuori da ogni regola e c'è un solo responsabile....RLC ....Poi si aggiunge a questo la poca intelligenza delle ragazze e comunque la droga è un reato e non dovrebbe essere permesso che si verifichino certe situazioni....basterebbe dire alle ragazze se non stnno alle regole non vengono pagate e chiudere in caso di non rispetto ....qui non si tratta più di vedere del sesso ma il degenero continuo è davvero troppo ....non è più divertente e non è più come l'inizio di qualche anno fa apparentemente vita reale ( è chiaro che non lo era fino in fondo) ma era accettabile ....ora è solo uno schifo non rispettoso per la legge e  per quello che sta succedendo in tutto il mondo .

Amen brother!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Estoy realmente sorprendido de que la policía no los haya allanado. El ruido era lo suficientemente fuerte como para viajar de manera justa, o los vecinos podrían haberlos comprado ...: eh:

It's like I told you the other day, the police can't be everywhere, we would have to have one police officer per inhabitant to enforce the law and if the neighbours don't complain it's difficult for the police to come, I was tempted to report it myself, as I have police friends or through the application but I don't want to get into trouble either.

Hace 1 hora, moos54 dijo:

Sí, había leído que Barcelona y Madrid eran las dos únicas ciudades de España que tenían un plan de contención escalonado en comparación con el resto del país.

Te entiendo muy bien porque solo estoy fuera de dos veces para comprar comida y beber durante el período de dos meses en confinamiento

Afortunadamente, la mayoría de las personas, como tú y yo, somos responsables, pero también hay una minoría, como ellos, que no son

por otro lado, hijo de los participantes los que llaman a los diferentes invitados para que vengan y hagan una fiesta, no un rlc

o bien rlc corta el departamento y lo pone en mantenimiento debido a estas visitas, que los miembros del sitio nunca respaldarán, o les piden a los participantes que despidan a los invitados, pero eso expondría a los directores de rlc, y no tenemosmos más realmente en un proyecto de la vida real y de todos los modos dudo que les guste exponerse, o lo deja como está y de todos los modos son los participantes quienes tienen fuego

también debemos decir que somos responsables de nuestras propias elecciones

I don't want the RLC to dictate the rules of who can and can't come to an apartment, but in special circumstances, and I think we have them now, the RLC should set guidelines for the sake of the health of all participants, and I think it's not doing that.

4 minutes ago, omedo said:

It's like I told you the other day, the police can't be everywhere, we would have to have one police officer per inhabitant to enforce the law and if the neighbours don't complain it's difficult for the police to come, I was tempted to report it myself, as I have police friends or through the application but I don't want to get into trouble either.

B2 isn't very far from the centre, and music played that loudly for that length of time all through the night would carry a hell of a distance...I'd be amazed if no police heard it... 

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

B2 no está muy lejos del centro, y la música que suena tan fuerte durante todo ese tiempo durante toda la noche llevaría una gran distancia ... Me sorprendería si la policía no lo escuchara ... 

B2 is on the seafront and I think it's the tallest apartment in the building, they would have to make a lot of noise to be heard from the street and at that time I guess the neighbors would have already complained

Il y a 3 heures, moos54 a dit :

I do not agree
should we also condemn the owners when it is the tenants who party in the apartments? for me, the only people responsible are the participants themselves, whether it is to meet, invite outside people, and even for alcohol and drugs

we're kind of in the same kind of situations

it must be taken into account that in France, Italy and Spain, the restrictions are becoming less and less severe

For example in France, the law which says that we can not meet more than ten people only applies for public places, so you could possibly invite more than ten people to your home as your apartment is a private place

dear moos, i'm sorry, but rlc is a company, and the participants its employees, since they are paid !!! all that is broadcast on the rlc company website is the responsibility of rlc. it is therefore up to rlc to set rules according to the legislation, and to act in the event of non-compliance with the laws in force !!!! especially when we have as employees, naughty girls who have no limits, and whose goal is to gang up as much money as possible !!! if we do not impose a framework on them, they do absolutely anything, and that is what is happening now !!! rlc has already lost many apartments, and they should be more careful if they don't want to lose more !!!!

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

dear moos, i'm sorry, but rlc is a company, and the participants its employees, since they are paid !!! all that is broadcast on the rlc company website is the responsibility of rlc. it is therefore up to rlc to set rules according to the legislation, and to act in the event of non-compliance with the laws in force !!!! especially when we have as employees, naughty girls who have no limits, and whose goal is to gang up as much money as possible !!! if we do not impose a framework on them, they do absolutely anything, and that is what is happening now !!! rlc has already lost many apartments, and they should be more careful if they don't want to lose more !!!!

Je travail moi même pour une entreprise, si je fait n'importe quoi, c'est moi qui va avoir des problèmes, pas mon entreprise 

Rlc n'étant pas une prison, c'est difficile d'interdire les choses, sinon on a pendant deux mois de filles qui sont cloîtrées sur le canapé entrain de déprimer

Il faut aussi se dire que même si Barcelone n'entre pas dans la phase de deconfinement, certaine règles se sont quand même assouplies, ce qui donne plus de personnes qui se promènent dans les rues