B-4-girls-on-vacation-general-topic-2020-may#13

5 minutes ago, merz28 said:

Trying to remember Milena................If I can not remember her it must not be good?   Do nothing girl?

noldus post "Milena left B4 on January 14 2020 after 62 days" so  four months later she is already back, just another lazy recycling from rlc nothing new

she was here with monica

She just fucking left and she's already back....? HAHA... this is actually hilarious.

Milena was one of the worst girls they've ever had and she's back just 4 months later after two boring girls just left.

Fuck it, why not bring back boring ass Monica or boring ass Serifina. I actually can't wait to see how far down the shit hole Milena and Kim and Diane are going to drag this apartment. This thread is going to be so entertaining to read.

• Haha 1

Milena ne garde pas un "grand souvenir" de ces divers passages à RLC. Une fille qui ne fait rien ou presque, qui possède un sale caractère, et aussi par le passé qui prenait plaisir à géner ou faire "sa chef" devant les autres!  Très caractérielle, nerveuse et parfois méchante envers ses co-locataires. Il me semble qu'elle a fait un séjour aussi à B1. Bref, une fille spéciale qui ne gagne pas à être connue, ni vue.. Mon avis.  

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

😍 beautiful girl 

Yes, I agree. Really beautiful! Actually, I think she was fairly good last time. I sort of fell in love with all her expressions and mimics. My biggest disapointment last time was that she was paired up with Monica, so I will personally be alot more interested in watching her now.

• Like 1

à l’instant, winnlove a dit :

Milena ne garde pas un "grand souvenir" de ces divers passages à RLC. Une fille qui ne fait rien ou presque, qui possède un sale caractère, et aussi par le passé qui prenait plaisir à géner ou faire "sa chef" devant les autres!  Très caractérielle, nerveuse et parfois méchante envers ses co-locataires. Il me semble qu'elle a fait un séjour aussi à B1. Bref, une fille spéciale qui ne gagne pas à être connue, ni vue.. Mon avis.  

Milena does not keep a "great memory" of these various passages in RLC. A girl who does nothing or almost nothing, who has a dirty character, and also in the past who took pleasure in generating or making "his leader" in front of the others! Very temperamental, nervous and sometimes spiteful towards his co-tenants. It seems to me that she also stayed at B1. In short, a special girl who does not benefit from being known or seen. My opinion.

Yep.

• Like 1

Welcome back Milena for your stay #3

Name Arrival Departure Location Duration (days)

Milena #1 29.09.2016 27.10.2016 B1 29
Milena #2 13.11.2019 14.01.2020 B4 63
  • Like 1