B-4-girls-on-vacation-general-topic-2020-may#13

19 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Is this really the case with Milena? I don't have the impression, because that's what you're talking about if I'm not mistaken

Yes, I do think this is the case with Milena.

6 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

She does nothing but tease the viewers. She is one of the worst tenants ever....period!

Oh she a good tease. 🙂 Come on Melina tease the hell out of this guy, he can not take it. 

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

I have a problem understanding this thing, how would the fact that a girl who masturbates in front of the cameras immediately make her a good tenant? Ginger masturbates all day and yet we will not necessarily give her the trophy for the best tenant at the end of her stay

I may be too idealistic but as long as the girls don't like Angelika or Amelie (although I still saw positive things with her), I consider that all the girls are more or less good tenants

Without lying, I took more pleasure in two days watching Milena even if she does not masturbate rather than the last two months with the rest of the participants of this house (except with Assol)

For me a good tenant, it is the girl who takes pleasure in doing things naturally, who discusses with the other girls and who animates the life in colocation while respecting the others, a good tenant it already passes by the behavior

I may be wrong on the subject but I think that women do not have the same sexual needs as a man and that they can abstain for more or less long periods without any problem, it must also be said that not all women necessarily like or do not practice masturbation

So for me, it is difficult to say that a girl hides her real life from us because she does not masturbate, whereas if it is, she does not do it more when she is not in a house full of cameras

I can agree to alot of the core of what you are saying here. The point is to be themselves, and just be as natural as possible. Putting on a preformance, like Ginger, Diane, Kim and Olya do when they masturbate, it is equally not natural. But I disagree with your assumptions about females. I think extremely few girls can obtain from any form of sexual stimulation for two, or even more months. Ergo, I think most of those who show nothing sexual during their whole stay is in fact keeping it off-camera. And I think it is unfair to not share anything of their more intimate life with. If they only have sex, well OK, but atleast try to occationally bring it inside the apartment. If they also occationally masturbate, then it should definitely not be kept hidden off in the toilet or somewhere else.

That said, I do enjoy alot of Milena! She show very much of her personallity, and she have so many quircks and mimics that I love! I'm just saying that I hope she will progress from her last stay, wich I would call a pretty big disapointment.

18 hours ago, corboblanc said:

milena welcome back, you are a bomb, and each appearance is a pleasure, you are class !! nothing to do with EDITED, like ginger, babi, irma, gina !!! thank you for showing us something other than this kind of stupid junkies !!!!

something tells me you might have to eat those words Corbo