B-4-girls-on-vacation-general-topic-2020-may#13

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

It's time that RLC kicks these two show girls out of the door.

What difference does it make to you--unless you renewed--you can't see anything anyway.  Maybe some of the paying members enjoy them (although I am not one)

3 minutes ago, canito said:

im another one who dont like milena.never have never will.no matter what she does.

You are kidding me, you don't enjoy a very good looking woman? I don't think you're watching the right stuff for you.

9 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

You are kidding me, you don't enjoy a very good looking woman? I don't think you're watching the right stuff for you.

what is the sense of being beautiful in the outside and being ugly in the inside.ever since she treated belles like shit in her first stay.i didnt like her it was so bad belles had to move to another apt.since then i didnt like her then she even tried getting lima to treat her the same way.thats my opinion.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I for one just watch and enjoy the bits I like.

thats the same thing i do but i just watch the girls i mostly like and are enjoyable to watch and the ones that are not enjoyable to watch and i dont like i just skip by the apt.diane,kim i like watching but as soon as i see milena i just switch to another apt.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, happyone said:

What difference does it make to you--unless you renewed--you can't see anything anyway.  Maybe some of the paying members enjoy them (although I am not one)

I do like Elettra quite abit! Ginger is not my type of person, but as long these restrictions are still in place, she is probably better than an empty bed.