B-4-girls-on-vacation-general-topic-2020-may#13

il y a 32 minutes, corvette84 a dit :

Looks like a room swap going on. Milena to Ginger's room, Ginger and Elettra to Milena's room is what I'm thinking.

Milena has just taken her meditation from one room to another, no diff.

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

Looks like a room swap going on. Milena to Ginger's room, Ginger and Elettra to Milena's room is what I'm thinking.

so how many months we have to deal with ginger and elletra again ☹️,

i heard the spain borders will stay closed until july so for having fresh blood on rlc it's not again for tomorrow 😏 same thing for B1 and B2

I am not on site so maybe the shadows are affecting the view, but the pool looks terrible. I would not get in that pool. I have a pool in two separate homes and if it were me I would drain that pool and have it commercially cleaned if they can find competent pool cleaners. The bottom of the pool needs cleaning.

I think this swap was a good thing. Now all spots are filled again. Milena got a better room, for us who like to watch her. Elettra and Ginger got their own beds.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

No estoy en el sitio, así que tal vez las sombras están afectando la vista, pero la piscina se ve terrible. No entraría en esa piscina. Tengo una piscina en dos casas separadas y si fuera yo, la drenaría y la limpiaría comercialmente si pueden encontrar limpiadores de piscinas competentes. El fondo de la piscina necesita limpieza.

Before the pandemic the pool was cleaned regularly, a couple of weeks ago they were cleaning it too, plus they didn't put the cameras in UM, so I don't know why they don't clean it now...

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I think this swap was a good thing. Now all spots are filled again. Milena got a better room, for us who like to watch her. Elettra and Ginger got their own beds.

Wouldn't it have been better if Ginger and Elettra had both moved out? 

It seems as if they put everything in the vulgar section. Not only for the show, but in general they don't really fit into the project, I think.  

• Like 2

I think Elettra lives in Italy, since yesterday the borders between Italy and Spain are open again, so if RLC wanted to send Elettra away, it could do so, but where can you find a girl like her? Nowhere.

34 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It seems as if they put everything in the vulgar section. Not only for the show, but in general they don't really fit into the project, I think. 

At this stage, no, no one can leave or enter the country, so we don't really have any other option.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I think Elettra lives in Italy, since yesterday the borders between Italy and Spain are open again, so if RLC wanted to send Elettra away, it could do so, but where can you find a girl like her? Nowhere.

Yes, she can go back to Italy, but she can't be replaced, as Spain has not opened its borders yet.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yes, she can go back to Italy, but she can be replaced, as Spain has not opened its borders yet.

The answer is probably yes--by one of the girls that live in Spain (a repeat) but we would never hear the end of it in CC. 😏

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Alladino said:

They fit in great, I like Elettra and I'm glad she's staying on unofficially. 

• Like 1