Masha General Chat Topic #4 2020 May/July

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Wenn Sie langsamer werden, denken Sie, eine Dusche könnte ziemlich nah sein. Dies ist die Art von Überraschungen, Momente, die ich immer in rlc geliebt habe ..ist toll.

100% agree ! I hope she will take a shower

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, happyone said:

Darn, it seems that Masha's helper took her sponge bath in the camless bathroom.--but a small glimpse when she changed in the LR at 01:46

She went into the bathroom with cameras after she changed. Sat on the toilet out of view with the lights off for almost 20 minutes. 

• Like 1

Slowing progressing,last night she touched herself for short bursts,one more at sight(she putted hands inside phanties),second time more covered by sheet.Think a shower will happen sooner or later(in bathroom with cams),depends how much time she stays and what type of guest she is or will be.Totaly amateur and its delicious to fallow and see,imagine what will happen or not.Masha house always had from time to time this type of surprises.I remember years ago my fav girl of rlc Piper(togheter with Kitty in top)apeared in house just as guest,friend and was a very regukar visit but no skin show,till at some point we start seing her in all her glory and perfection.Hope cleaning lady is next one in line hehe.