Masha General Chat Topic #4 2020 May/July

happyone

I don't dislike Masha, although I always thought Sasha was an arsehole. It's just that her apt and all the shenanigans have never really appealed to me. But I must say that i feel sorry for her now, seeing her struggling like this. But her helper, as well as being easy on the eye and intriguing in what she might or might show us, is doing a good job looking after her. I hope she's gonna get a bonus...I know a few ways she can 😆

I guess these will be the only crutches Masha will get her hands on for a while...😏

• Like 2

8 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't dislike Masha, although I always thought Sasha was an arsehole. It's just that her apt and all the shenanigans have never really appealed to me. But I must say that i feel sorry for her now, seeing her struggling like this. But her helper, as well as being easy on the eye and intriguing in what she might or might show us, is doing a good job looking after her. I hope she's gonna get a bonus...I know a few ways she can 😆

I guess these will be the only crutches Masha will get her hands on for a while...😏

My sense of humour exactly

Cleaning lady reminds me of that house(were the dude was an lazy beard dude always using same shirt,playing videogames and she was a tiny cute brunet girl)they had an regular girl guest that usted to stay long times and her "showers" were just cleaning legs and head etc and dressed with bra and phanties during it😂,super boring and awakward.She is kinda cute but hope masha gets better soon,cleaning lady only comes to clean and we finaly have some guests that took shower etc😅.

13 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Cleaning lady reminds me of that house(were the dude was an lazy beard dude always using same shirt,playing videogames and she was a tiny cute brunet girl)they had an regular girl guest that usted to stay long times and her "showers" were just cleaning legs and head etc and dressed with bra and phanties during it😂,super boring and awakward.She is kinda cute but hope masha gets better soon,cleaning lady only comes to clean and we finaly have some guests that took shower etc😅.

Like you mentioned a few days ago, it's weird her regular friends haven't come to visit her yet. I remember hearing that one Russian/Italian couple saying they lived like right across the street from her or something. Does this mean they are just business friends? 

37 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Lev and Zoya...He was the biggest slob in the history of RLC...The friend we called Taboo...She was very tidy! 😁

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Lev and Zoya...He was the biggest slob in the history of RLC...The friend we called Taboo...She was very tidy! 😁

Tidy and always bathed or showered with her underwear's still on.    :biggrin:

• Like 1

Actually...I know we're OT, but speaking of that apt...it was the good old days. Taboo was shy, Lev was...different, and Zoya was absolutely lovely, and we all wondered what she saw in him...We got a great insight into real life in that place...I miss it ☹️

You know, I've posted numerous times here that I've always really just followed the girls in Barca...but I'm kinda bored with them now, and I'm really missing some of the apts we lost...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Tidy and always bathed or showered with her underwear's still on.    :biggrin:

:biggrin: Yes I saw on her VK she respond to someone "you can see my naked royalty ass only in your dreams" 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1