Masha General Chat Topic #4 2020 May/July

happyone

6 minutes ago, bernt said:

et a quelle moment se douche t elle ? je pense a sa sante aussi

quand elle n'est pas dans l'appartement je suppose 

par rapport à Masha, elle a l'air en très bonne santé même sans prendre de douche ^^ 

Kinda lost my hopes to see cleaning lady taking a shower,westerday she cleaned her body but didnt got naked ans she uses the bathroom without cams for most things.The little petting sessions of the other night still makes me have a little hope.If not no problem hopefully masha will have new guest sooner or later.Piper,taylor and Mn girl are mia.

10 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

she just left and made sure she was looking good so a shower probally would have been a good idea,but as often as she is here she must live local and does not really need to shower at mashas and is just staying over night to be there for masha

or I could be wrong as Ze81 pointed out this apt has a history of people starting slow and doing more and more over time his example of our beloved piper was a awesome example as she seamed to be local also as often as she was there and she started out bathing with no lights on and that's before they had inferred in the bathroom I remember getting excited when a titty came out when she was washing her hair lol she went on to deep throat her boyfriend and take in the ass on the free cam so I guess their is hope for the new girl lol

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

or I could be wrong as Ze81 pointed out this apt has a history of people starting slow and doing more and more over time his example of our beloved piper was a awesome example as she seamed to be local also as often as she was there

Glad to see she is the top cam instead of the 2 usual ones. People love seeing a new girl that is acting natural with the element of surprise.

• Like 5

Van Halen sang a song "Hot for teacher" I wonder if the friend of Masha knows just how many guys here are "Hot for the cleaning Lady" ?

I think she would make a great addition to this apartment for a while as the anticipation is worse than Hinz Ketchup 😉

I have to tell you though I would give anything to see the "The Perfect Little Jewell" show up for a stay with Masha.

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

mashas friend really needs to find something else to wear when she is here every day its a bra and those same blue shorts 

maybe she doesn't have a lot of money and she does not spend it on clothes when it is not necessary--nothing wrong with wearing the same clothes as long as they do not stink.