Have a great weekend everyon

(Saturday )

Happy with joy

Family and friends

🐈 😘

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

G’day all my friends and my beloved Leora & Malia.

Good News I've been moved to the Cardio ward to be monitored better. I’m improving slowly.

After watching Leora for seven year's I'm totally miising her. I can't watch her because as you can imagine my nurses wouldn't be happy and the heart monitoring would go off it's titts if l get excited.

I’m really hoping Leora reads this message. After all these years you l’ve got to know the real person. Leora like everyone here has a good heart even though we have silly disagreements at times. Please be good to each other and let Leora and Malia do their thing. My view Leora does try to keep us happy.

Thank you for all the best wishes it means the world to me.

P.S the nurses love me, they say I'm very cheeky and l sweet talk them.

P.S.S it's taken hours to write this, l totally tired writing this and had to write it without my nurse knowing or I would lose my phone.

P.S.S.S once l move to a normal hospital ward l’ll be able to watch again.

Cheers Aussie

• Like 8
  • Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

G’day all my friends and my beloved Leora & Malia.

Good News I've been moved to the Cardio ward to be monitored better. I’m improving slowly.

After watching Leora for seven year's I'm totally miising her. I can't watch her because as you can imagine my nurses wouldn't be happy and the heart monitoring would go off it's titts if l get excited.

I’m really hoping Leora reads this message. After all these years you l’ve got to know the real person. Leora like everyone here has a good heart even though we have silly disagreements at times. Please be good to each other and let Leora and Malia do their thing. My view Leora does try to keep us happy.

Thank you for all the best wishes it means the world to me.

P.S the nurses love me, they say I'm very cheeky and l sweet talk them.

P.S.S it's taken hours to write this, l totally tired writing this and had to write it without my nurse knowing or I would lose my phone.

P.S.S.S once l move to a normal hospital ward l’ll be able to watch again.

Cheers Aussie

Get well soon mate...

• Like 3

On 5/14/2020 at 11:47 PM, philo said:

There has been some talk previously about observable effects of the mutual "Massage" session upon Leora and Malia. I decided not to look for physical reactions but the look at observable physiological responses. Malia's respiration rate ranged from 16-20 breaths per minute while she was on the receiving end. (This is the upper end of the normal adult range). While I could not observe Leora as well, she did exhibit "facial flushing" while she was administering to Malia. After about 23:00;00, and on camera #11, Leora's face has become beet red. (my laptop screen has not been color corrected so your results may vary).  And, after the session, Leora showed us the sticky results of her responses. I was happy to see for the first time that Leora's manipulation of Malia's pussy was more aggressive than ever seen before. She used the same technique that she uses on her own pussy at times, (of clenching the flesh of the labia between her index and third finger and pulling it away) over and over. Now that Leora has become reasonably comfortable with these sessions, I'm waiting for the next step...which I hope will be "digital insertion". 

I have to give you great compliments, everyone had missed this detail of Leora's excitement, you're right, Leora was wet, when Malia got up to go to the bathroom, great sense of observation

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2