Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #28 2020 May

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

For any who may have lost the stream and may be interested in knowing what did occur up until now. They took turns draping their legs across each other while the one who had a leg draped across them...did some more enticing and oh so very lightly...as in barely at all...grazing of the other's pussy with barely the tips of some fingers. While this occurred...there was hardly anything visible much at all just as usual.

All the while the tablet was playing something their attention was on as they were continuosly watching something while it was conveniently tucked down in between them once again. Eventually...they stopped and went to the kitchen table and were setting there drinking something and talking...just like always usually occurs.

Then they returned to the bed to now continue watching something else on a tablet

Nicholas, i have to disagree slightly as it looked to me that both were enjoying it. And there was more stroking from Leora than before in this situation, and she was touching, yes gently but it was touching.

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Only thing was...on the replay it appeared to have stopped also...but if someone started it at the end of where it appeared to have stopped by the graph...it would continue playing on. 

Yes, it does continue on as you say if you start from that point.

3 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Nicholas, i have to disagree slightly as it looked to me that both were enjoying it. And there was more stroking from Leora than before in this situation, and she was touching, yes gently but it was touching.

Yes, it does continue on as you say if you start from that point.

That's your opinion and it's ok...but like I said...everyone has their own views and opinions on anything. I mentioned mine on the subject and I will not be at all surprised that the same and similar scenarios continue on the rest of the time they are associated with rlc or I am.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Nicholas said:

That's your opinion and it's ok...but like I said...everyone has their own views and opinions on anything. I mentioned mine on the subject and I will not be at all surprised that the same and similar scenarios continue on the rest of the time they are associated with rlc or I am.

Totally accept and respect your opinion Sir, and of course we all see things different. But it seemed to me that both girls enjoyed the physical contact more tonight.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Back on after 10 minutes - Malia now in bed, Leora getting ready for bed at 3.20 their time.

19 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Totally accept and respect your opinion Sir, and of course we all see things different. But it seemed to me that both girls enjoyed the physical contact more tonight.

If anyone cared to know...my advice to anyone would be to suggest to not get any hopes up of much of anything anymore different ever occurring there than has been lately and for awhile now.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
13 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

It is back up here in Virginia, but the replay is about three hours behind.

Yes Sir but if you leave it playing it does continue. It just looks that it is currently not possible to fast forward after a certain time.

When this all gets sorted out, I think that RLC should leave the replay up for an extra 24hours so that those of us who missed (and are still missing) the past several hours can catch up. It won't cost them anything to do that as we have already paid subscriptions to watch, so I think it would be a fair thing to do.