Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #28 2020 May

34 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

If anyone cared to know...my advice to anyone would be to suggest to not get any hopes up of much of anything anymore different ever occurring there than has been lately and for awhile now.

I probably would have agreed with this had it not been for the mutual masturbation fiesta they had a few days ago and it was hot as hell.  I never thought that would happen, but it did and it happened just as I was about to give up on them.  It has renewed my hope at least for a while. One thing for sure is that from where they started many moons ago to where they are now, they have definitely become more intimate over time.  The hope is that this will continue. We shall see.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, philo said:

When this all gets sorted out, I think that RLC should leave the replay up for an extra 24hours so that those of us who missed (and are still missing) the past several hours can catch up. It won't cost them anything to do that as we have already paid subscriptions to watch, so I think it would be a fair thing to do. 

Replay is available for up to 7 days.

8 minutes ago, p4design said:

I probably would have agreed with this had it not been for the mutual masturbation fiesta they had a few days ago and it was hot as hell.  I never thought that would happen, but it did and it happened just as I was about to give up on them.  It has renewed my hope at least for a while. One thing for sure is that from where they started many moons ago to where they are now, they have definitely become more intimate over time.  The hope is that this will continue. We shall see.

The one time I complained about her was the night she gave the camera the finger, so fuck that. And I'm sure I've made it clear how I feel to anyone saying close the apartment. Don't even try it.😊

• Like 3

Looking at the posts from earlier today it sounds like there was a lot of frustrated viewers due to technical issues. Perhaps with other people like myself cancelling their subscriptions RCL is running into a cash flow problem and doesn’t have the funds to maintain their servers properly. 😁 
I plan on continuing to check in to see if anything has changed in Leora and Malia’s apartment. I admit it would be great to come back here one day and see all you guys talking about how the two of them began making out or brought out some of Leora’s toys to use on one another to get off...But then again I’d also love to win the Mega Millions Lottery. 💰 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Some have described the contact between Leora and Malia as air touching, etc. What I saw was that Malia clearly had fingers inside Leoras outer labia, softly rubbing her inner labia. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

This evening from both of them was a tender time and was embraced by both. Leora was now enjoying the scene and Malia loves having her to herself! Slow sensual touching that was a thing from both for both. The angles can be deceptive sometimes but there was gentle contact. Tender but lovely moments.

20 minutes ago, jugghead said:

The one time I complained about her was the night she gave the camera the finger, so fuck that. And I'm sure I've made it clear how I feel to anyone saying close the apartment. Don't even try it.😊

I'm not sure I understand your point.

2 hours ago, philo said:

Some have described the contact between Leora and Malia as air touching, etc. What I saw was that Malia clearly had fingers inside Leoras outer labia, softly rubbing her inner labia. 

Before I say to you what's been said to you by some others previously in the past, although I already observed the latest occasion fairly thoroughly, I never noticed anything such as that occur, so I will wait and observe again in the morning or as soon as replay is working around then or as soon as is thereafter philo. I have a decent computer with a decent zoom extension. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

How on God’s green earth can you guys still be hung up on this girl? She’s boring for crying out loud! There is nothing mystical about her, she’s not a goddess, she’s just a girl trapped on a cam site for very, very long time. There is nothing admirable about anything she does. Just a girl wasting away on a cam site trying to make a living out of it. Pack your bags and move on girl, fuck! How many bate videos can she make? I know I have at least a dozen of them myself and I don’t even watch RLC. They are all the same thing. Watched one, skimmed through the rest. I’m done!  

*steps off the soap box and walks away....

Sorry you feel that way because she's going no where.

• Like 1