Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #28 2020 May

16 hours ago, philo said:

Some have described the contact between Leora and Malia as air touching, etc. What I saw was that Malia clearly had fingers inside Leoras outer labia, softly rubbing her inner labia. 

14 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Before I say to you what's been said to you by some others previously in the past, although I already observed the latest occasion fairly thoroughly, I never noticed anything such as that occur, so I will wait and observe again in the morning or as soon as replay is working around then or as soon as is thereafter philo. I have a decent computer with a decent zoom extension. 

I again will repeat something that has been said before philo. "You do have a way with words", and "You have quite a vivid imagination" as well my friend. I again reviewed the occasion both in normal view and in zoom view as well. What you described never occurred.

As I've said to you in the past...you have quite a vivid imagination. Now I'll tell you something similar to what others have told you previously in the past as well, "It's not nice to project things occurring in some particular ways that actually haven't", although those weren't the exact words used. They were more like "philo...Stop Projecting or Promoting Conspiracy Theories or Tall Tales". Does that happen to ring any bells ? It's considered quite similar to those who engage in ruses or fallacies.

Besides that...you...who seems to project yourself as someone who could perhaps be considered as some sort of a Voyeur Extraordinaire to some by being mainly interested in the overall meaning and ways of voyeurism...yet according to your comments you have made over time...it has seemed quite peculiar that it usually always seemed that you were quite interested in occasions involving sexual situations more so than anything else. 

I as well noticed some of the occasions you referred to concerning some of the project participants and residences of the past in some posts made on a page of the previous subthread of this topic listing...although I did not comment on any of it. I will say that some of the occasions you vaguely described...did not occur quite the ways you made some seem to have in those vague desciptions of some of them.

There were others around then as well who noticed what more or less occurred during some of those occasions and some of your comments made concerning some of them back then as well...and a few still are.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Люди, которые хвастаются своим IQ - неудачники
                                                                          ( Стивен Хокинг.)

2 hours ago, Maturin said:

This is very true. For all these long term residents, we're just watching them wank their lives away! None of them are learning new skills or even engaging in any serious projects for their career or future lives.

Linda and Tibor are the exception, they've obviously got a lot of side projects on the go, but the rest, particularly Leora?

Nah! She's just fingering herself every day (and lately pretending that she might finger Mailia every other day) whilst watching the years tick by - fuck am I going to be paying to subsidise that nonsense!

I hope Paul has found himself a new woman that actually goes out into and is engaged with the world and doesn't just sit at home playing with herself.

Well...everyone has their own views and opinions and on this subject matter...this is just mine on a few points mentioned.

Like some of the other project participants...L & T are about as boring as fuck as well unfortunately imo. 

Although I'm inclined to believe the fingering everyday comment was mentioned in a context of an exaggeration based on relating to how often something may have at a time occurred although it never actually did to that extent...it nowadays and for awhile now has seldomly been occurring...although the other has and of which I do agree on.

2 hours ago, Maturin said:

This is very true. For all these long term residents, we're just watching them wank their lives away! None of them are learning new skills or even engaging in any serious projects for their career or future lives.

Linda and Tibor are the exception, they've obviously got a lot of side projects on the go, but the rest, particularly Leora?

Nah! She's just fingering herself every day (and lately pretending that she might finger Mailia every other day) whilst watching the years tick by - fuck am I going to be paying to subsidise that nonsense!

I hope Paul has found himself a new woman that actually goes out into and is engaged with the world and doesn't just sit at home playing with herself.

And yet hear you are still around to watch huh!

• Sad 1

I also watched their cuddling replay and used 300 % zoom, and it was easy to see that they stroke each other´s pussy very gently and slowly in turns. Neither of them showed any reactions, however - it was not that sexual but looked more like there were just two friends caressing each other, but now finally on pussy. They seem to have a one-month foreplay, which is getting forward, not yet as far as the clit, but that will happen soon. As said, though Malia could not keep her hands off Leora´s pussy, Leora was surprisingly more thorough in her fingering than Malia who was quite shy.

I hope they continue step by step, if this is a show, be it, but it looks very genuine to me and I enjoy watching it, as it is very teasing. I hope their next step is massaging each other and clearly massaging the genitals also, not perhaps straight as far as climaxing, but it would be of course nice to see that they enjoy each other´s touch. I would not find such a massage lesbian behaviour, I think that could very well happen between the kind of friends they are. Oral sex would be quite lesbian, though of course it depends how they would do that (can friends caress each other orally?). Anyway, oral "friendship" or why not "show" would be great before they leave. Their apartment is nowadays to me the only one worth following, but not because of Leora´s bates, but because of what is developing between them.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Calle said:

También vi su repetición de caricias y usé un zoom del 300%, y fue fácil ver que se acariciaban el coño entre sí muy suavemente y lentamente por turnos. Sin embargo, ninguno de los dos mostró ninguna reacción: no era tan sexual, sino que parecía que solo había dos amigos acariciándose, pero ahora finalmente en el coño. Parecen tener un juego previo de un mes, que está avanzando, aún no tan lejos como el clítoris, pero eso sucederá pronto. Como se dijo, aunque Malia no podía apartar las manos del coño de Leora, Leora era sorprendentemente más minuciosa en sus dedos que Malia, que era bastante tímida.

Espero que continúen paso a paso, si este es un espectáculo, sea así, pero me parece muy genuino y disfruto verlo, ya que es muy burlón. Espero que su próximo paso sea masajearse unos a otros y también claramente masajear los genitales, quizás no tanto como para llegar al clímax, pero, por supuesto, sería agradable ver que disfrutan el toque del otro. No encontraría un comportamiento tan lésbico de masaje, creo que podría muy bien suceder entre el tipo de amigas que son. El sexo oral sería bastante lésbico, aunque, por supuesto, depende de cómo lo hagan (¿pueden las amigas acariciarse entre ellas oralmente?). De todos modos, la "amistad" oral o por qué no "mostrar" sería genial antes de irse. Su apartamento es hoy en día para mí el único que vale la pena seguir, pero no por los bates de Leora, sino por lo que se está desarrollando entre ellos.

estoy alucinada jajajajajajaja, una masturbacion mutua no es lesbianismo??? ATENCION MACHISTAS, cualquier acto sexual verdadero entre 2 mujeres es lesbianismo, aunque algunos quieran disfrazarlo. por no hablar de caricias con la boca en el coño jajajajajajajaja.
P.D. con machistas no me refiero a todos los hombres que usan este foro, sino a los que se den por aludidos.

I'm hallucinated hahahahahahaha, a mutual masturbation is not lesbianism ??? ATTENTION MACHISTS, any true sexual act between 2 women is lesbianism, although some want to disguise it. not to mention caresses with the mouth in the pussy hahahahahahahaha.
P.S. With machistas I do not mean all the men who use this forum, but those who consider themselves alluded to.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, marxsolita said:

estoy alucinada jajajajajajaja, una masturbacion mutua no es lesbianismo??? ATENCION MACHISTAS, cualquier acto sexual verdadero entre 2 mujeres es lesbianismo, aunque algunos quieran disfrazarlo. por no hablar de caricias con la boca en el coño jajajajajajajaja.
P.D. con machistas no me refiero a todos los hombres que usan este foro, sino a los que se den por aludidos.

I'm hallucinated hahahahahahaha, a mutual masturbation is not lesbianism ??? ATTENTION MACHISTS, any true sexual act between 2 women is lesbianism, although some want to disguise it. not to mention caresses with the mouth in the pussy hahahahahahahaha.
P.S. With machistas I do not mean all the men who use this forum, but those who consider themselves alluded to.

Lol. Although I'm a man...I've never denied being part lesbian myself. I enjoy doing most things that us lesbians do. 😏

• Upvote 1