Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #28 2020 May

33 minutes ago, marxsolita said:

estoy alucinada jajajajajajaja, una masturbacion mutua no es lesbianismo??? ATENCION MACHISTAS, cualquier acto sexual verdadero entre 2 mujeres es lesbianismo, aunque algunos quieran disfrazarlo. por no hablar de caricias con la boca en el coño jajajajajajajaja.
P.D. con machistas no me refiero a todos los hombres que usan este foro, sino a los que se den por aludidos.

I'm hallucinated hahahahahahaha, a mutual masturbation is not lesbianism ??? ATTENTION MACHISTS, any true sexual act between 2 women is lesbianism, although some want to disguise it. not to mention caresses with the mouth in the pussy hahahahahahahaha.
P.S. With machistas I do not mean all the men who use this forum, but those who consider themselves alluded to.

I hope you do not hallucinate very often. I think it is in our interest that Leora and Malia do not find mutual masturbation or pussy rubbing/massaging lesbian, because as friends I think they could do it, but neither of them wants to be lesbian.

1 minute ago, Calle said:

Espero que no alucines con mucha frecuencia. Creo que es de nuestro interés que Leora y Malia no encuentren masturbación mutua o frotarse el coño / masajear lesbianas, porque como amigas creo que podrían hacerlo, pero ninguna de ellas quiere ser lesbiana.

me encantaria verlo, pero seria otro de los shows prefabricados de pseudolesbianas sin gracia del resto de apartamentos

I would love to see it, but it would be another one of the prefabricated shows of pseudolesbianas without grace of the rest of the apartments

• Like 1

Leora

For every day that you disappoint me, there are many ... many ... many others in which I have to thank you ....
THANK YOU Leora, for today, for yesterday, for this year and for all these seven years that you are with us .... go ahead, we will always be with you ....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1