Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #28 2020 May

il y a 3 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

leora et malia
partent 16:00
ont une grande journée heureuse avec joie

🐨 🗼  👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶🐱 💀 

Grande famille leora

tous vos commentaires sont sans intérêts....c ' est ce qu ' on appelle pisser de la ligne pour faire croire que ce site est hyper actif  

Leora
I really liked last night .... for me it was fantastic and I don't expect much more ... I don't even know if I would like you both go much further ....
I am also not a fan of tattoos ... even if the one you say you are going to do is small .... like the interventions you did on your face, I don't think you were prettier with that .... You are already so pretty anyway !!!!

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guys when someone asks what were the good points of the imposed lockdowns in your country this month some will say

Applauding the emergency services for all their wonderful work
Community spirit and sharing the craic with neighbours who you may not normally see
Completing things at home that had been left too long to do
Leora and Malia on May 17th

😉

10 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Why wouldn’t she? By all accounts she loves him....

Whose accounts? Her sycophants?

Last time he was there, it looked like she was counting the minutes for him to leave. When he left to go back to Russia, he was barely gone five minutes and she was already on the kitchen table with one of her Chaturbate style shows.

4 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Però qualche bacio si vedeva, qui proprio neanche a stampo. Non lo so...se messe a confronto con altre ragazze mi smebrano troppo "fredde". Un altro esempio sono Masha e Nelly, si sono baciate, c'era comunque attrazzione vera. Con Leora e Malia questa attrazzione non ce la vedo tanto e se c'è mi sembra finta. Non so come spiegarlo ma sembra come un quadro che più lo aggiusti e più ti sembra sempre storto.

Grazie per il benvenuto 😄

First off welcome to the forum. Secondly, I was going to wait until I fully caught up on the forum before responding to any posts but I thought you brought up an interesting point and that was no kissing between the two.  I was wondering if they had kissed each other because I hadn't read anywhere where they had and then I read your post and it confirmed that indeed they hadn't.  I think kissing is a normal way to show some kind of love and caring between two people and the fact that they didn't do any of it and judging by what another poster had said about her and Paul's relationship when it comes to kissing, maybe there is something to it or maybe there isn't for Leora.  Maybe the kissing thing for Leora is what seals the deal of a relationship...who knows what she or they are thinking.  Having not seen the the experience that happened between Leora and Malia it's hard to imagine how genuine it was or just how much of it was show for the cameras.  Once thing is for sure though, it sure made a lot of people happy and it sounds like to me that Leora really got into it except for the kissing part.  All in all it sounds like it was a good night for them and their fans so a congratulations is in order for them both!!  Good luck in the future!!

P.S.  I hope you get much better soon Aussie man!! As devoted a Leora fan that you are, you know that someone will make sure that you didn't miss anything. I guess what I'm trying to say, is you need to do what's best for you at this moment in time and not worry what Leora is doing or what people are saying is happening between her and Malia because when you get much better and stronger again, I'm sure someone will catch you up on everything.  Do what the doctors and nurses ask you to do so that you can get back to seeing for yourself.  Good luck in your therapy and to getting stronger!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Sergio said:

non so da quanto tempo frequenti RLC, il presupposto è, che è tutto uno spettacolo fatto per le telecamere, però c'è spettacolo e spettacolo, c'è barcellona con Ginger che si infila tre vibratori in ogni buco o le ragazze di B1 che quando si fanno droghe si pisciano addosso, poi c'è Leora e Malia, anche loro lavorano per le telecamere, ma lo fanno in maniera molto delicata e lentamente, quindi è più piacevole da vedere, la loro storia sembra una telenovela, dove tutto si evolve in maniera prevedibile ma piacevole, è per questo che ameno io, seguo molto volentieri questo appartamento 

Sounds like a good point you made to me Sergio...

56 minutes ago, Lewis said:

Leora
I really liked last night .... for me it was fantastic and I don't expect much more ... I don't even know if I would like you both go much further ....
I am also not a fan of tattoos ... even if the one you say you are going to do is small .... like the interventions you did on your face, I don't think you were prettier with that .... You are already so pretty anyway !!!!

are you telling me that Leora is now thinking about getting a tattoo?  if that is true, i personally think that would be the biggest mistake she will ever make!  i just don't understand what it is with people and tattoo's...maybe i'm just that dumb but tattoo's on people just ruin it for me personally.  just like that Linda chick, she would be gorgeous if she didn't have any of the tattoo's she has but with them she is so unattractive in my opinion.  i hope for her sake and for those of you that share my feelings on tattoo's, she changes her mind and doesn't do that to her body!

• Like 3