Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #28 2020 May

4 minutes ago, raul399 said:

Buongiorno ... a lungo senza leggerti,
mi hai abbandonato ... ahahah,
un bacio per le tue labbra.

Good morning Raul ... A kiss 😘to you too ... No, I won't abandon you 😂hahaha

Just now, sexy girl said:

Buenos días Raúl ... Un beso 😘 a ti también ... No, no te abandonaré 😂 jajaja

Oh thanks .... I had thought that my sex appeal had disappeared .... hahaha.
Now sunny Sunday is more beautiful, thanks to you ... and putting a smile on my lips ...

• Thanks 1

Ciao a tutti.

Come primo post non vorrei sembrare un "antipatico" ma...ok tutto molto interessante e eccitante (almeno da come è stato descritto da chi ha visto i replay e dal vivo) però a me sembra che manchi qualcosa. Voglio dire, Leora e Malia si saranno pure toccate a vincenda ma sembra tutto ancora troppo spettacolare, falso. Si sono mai baciate queste due? che io sappia no. Almeno Alexandra e Bonnie, le ragazze dell'appartamento B5, si sono baciate e tutto. Leora e Malia no, pur che si sono toccate e masturbate, non un segno di affettività ne prima ne durante ne dopo e per di più Malia ha finito col masturbarsi da sola in camera sua. Non lo so, sarà anche stato tutto molto sensuale però sembra ancora troppo finto o confezionato. Magari più avanti si scioglieranno ma boh, questi spettacoli così mi eccittano ma mi lasciano sempre con una nota stonata.

Staremo a vedere però il rischio che possa diventare una pagliacciata alla Barcellona è alto.

Scusate se scrivo in Italiano ma con l'inglese sono pessimo, spero solo che il mio post sia tradotto bene 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

Hi everyone.

As a first post I would not seem an "unpleasant" but ... all very interesting and exciting (at least as it has been described by those who have seen the replays and live) but it seems to me that something is missing. I mean, Leora and Malia will also have touched each other but everything still seems too spectacular, false. Have you ever kissed these two? that I know of. At least Alexandra and Bonnie, the girls from apartment B5, kissed and everything. Leora and Malia did not, although they touched and masturbated, not a sign of affectivity, neither before nor during and after, and moreover Malia ended up masturbating alone in her room. I don't know, it will also have been very sensual, but it still seems too fake or made up.Maybe later they will melt but boh,

We will see, however, the risk that he can become a clown in Barcelona is high.

Sorry if I write in Italian but with English I'm bad, I just hope my post is translated well 😉

In all fairness, you rarely saw Leora kiss Paul, although she tried several times .... and after last nights session Malia did stroke her for a while on her breast and thigh, and Leora did massage Malia's shoulder and played with her hair. ..That's a lot more than I would imagine some of the guys do on here to their partners I would bet ... Nothing wrong with it at all from my perspective ....

PS..Sorry!  Welcome to the forum.

• Like 6

Good Afternoon Leora and Band of Brothers and Sisters.

Great to read everyone is happy campers. I always trust Leora to entertain us as well as doing what keeps her happy. 

Leora can't watch while in the hospital recovering but sure will catch up when back home 🏡 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

In all fairness, you rarely saw Leora kiss Paul, although she tried several times .... and after last nights session Malia did stroke her for a while on her breast and thigh, and Leora did massage Malia's shoulder and played with her hair. ..That's a lot more than I would imagine some of the guys do on here to their partners I would bet ... Nothing wrong with it at all from my perspective ....

PS..Sorry!  Welcome to the forum.

Però qualche bacio si vedeva, qui proprio neanche a stampo. Non lo so...se messe a confronto con altre ragazze mi smebrano troppo "fredde". Un altro esempio sono Masha e Nelly, si sono baciate, c'era comunque attrazzione vera. Con Leora e Malia questa attrazzione non ce la vedo tanto e se c'è mi sembra finta. Non so come spiegarlo ma sembra come un quadro che più lo aggiusti e più ti sembra sempre storto.

Grazie per il benvenuto 😄

• Like 3

C'est ce qu'il me semble aussi. Il n'y a pas vraiment de feeling entre elles.

Il y a beaucoup de fantasme sur une éventuelle relation sexuelle entre les deux. Je ne suis pas sûr que ça soit si excitant que ça.

• Like 1