🐈😘

🐈😎

🐈😴

adorable cat GIF

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Pepe said:

What part of against the rules do you not understand?

AND...Why are you so concerned about the rules ??? Or are you jealous ??? If it goes against the rules, the Mods erase ... if you are not a moderator it is not  your business .... besides, she makes no secret ...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lewis said:

AND...Why are you so concerned about the rules ??? Or are you jealous ??? If it goes against the rules, the Mods erase ... if you are not a moderator it is not  your business .... besides, she makes no secret ...

Jealous 😂 if you only knew I think it would be you. It's everyone's business to follow the rules which obviously you can not do.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Have you tried both ways by way of either clicking or tapping on the other recipients site name or avy. pic. and then the envelope messaging icon or symbol...or by going into your account...then inbox and then to compose new and then enter any relevant info. ? I've noticed at sometimes if it doesn't seem to work the first way...it usually does the other for some reason. 

do you want to pm me 

i have noticed that i can message some people not all. Maybe its in their settings or something

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, squeakybumtime said:

do you want to pm me 

i have noticed that i can message some people not all. Maybe its in their settings or something

If some are available and some are not...there is likely some reason. If anyone has anyone else blocked or ignored that could very well be a reason why. But I was just making some suggestions and trying to be of some assistance. Perhaps your best bet would be to try to pm one of the mods to see if they may be able to further assist you in the matter. Click on lines in upper right hand corner, then click on home, then click on staff. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Wow, was I so wrong I must admit again ! I also have to admit that was really something very interesting having been privileged to observe of how they turned one another on sensually and then how they proceeded to get off ! Wow ! It was quite a pleasantly exhilarating experience to say the least ! I can't imagine if it would have been anymore of a quite interestingly and pleasantly exhilarating experience if it had occurred as if no cams were around !

Not for us...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, DontAsk said:

Wondering if Malia will move in with Leora. So far she's just visited.

No, that won't happen. They both need their own space.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

She's been there for around 4 months now. That's a pretty lengthy visit I would think.

I think he meant bedroom 

• Like 1