Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #28 2020 May

Having just caught up with last night action I have to state how good it was from my point of view...I was shocked to an extent that she went as far as she did but delighted that she did.

I never discount anything where she is concerned but I did express my thoughts that she probably would not venture this far, as did others,  and I am delighted to be proved wrong..

It was poetry in motion and a joy to behold....So although you probably don’t give a rat shit about my opinion Leora...Superb! Well done, I shouldn't have doubted you ....👏 😼

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

Whose accounts? Her sycophants?

Last time he was there, it looked like she was counting the minutes for him to leave. When he left to go back to Russia, he was barely gone five minutes and she was already on the kitchen table with one of her Chaturbate style shows.

Interesting observation, i do recall reading posts that pretty much describes what you are saying here.  who knows what is going on with any of these participants!!

1 hour ago, tripod2 said:

Whose accounts? Her sycophants?

Last time he was there, it looked like she was counting the minutes for him to leave. When he left to go back to Russia, he was barely gone five minutes and she was already on the kitchen table with one of her Chaturbate style shows.

Don't shoot the messenger ! I don't see why she would bother to sleep with him, give him a couple of blow jobs, speak to him everyday, and Skype him also if she didn't have feelings for him...Doesn't make sense.

Even in Russia they were not the most " touchy feely " couple on earth, but thier relationship hasn't survived for 10 years or more without some feeling's there.

Others on the forum who understand limited Russian have remarked that she tells him she loves him when she says goodbye, so who am I to argue?

And please don't confuse me with the sycophants, I am far removed from being one.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, squeakybumtime said:

i type in the subject but i am not able to type a message 

Have you tried both ways by way of either clicking or tapping on the other recipients site name or avy. pic. and then the envelope messaging icon or symbol...or by going into your account...then inbox and then to compose new and then enter any relevant info. ? I've noticed at sometimes if it doesn't seem to work the first way...it usually does the other for some reason. 

This message is intended mainly for L & M if it is ever noticed by either before it becomes buried in either previous pages far enough back in this topic subthread, or in a previous topic subthread.

To the two known as Leora and Malia...although quite surprising...the occasion that recently occurred there was also quite refreshingly nice and both revered and admired quite alot as well. 

Although it is likely certain that any such occasion or any similar would have seemed a good bit uncomfortable to have occurred in any presence of any cams and would have undoubtedly required a good bit of courage out of anyone involved in any similar occasion...the occasion certainly seemed to project an appearance of genuineness.

You both seemed quite wonderful and it was certainly an appeallingly pleasant occasion to have been fortunate and privileged enough to have observed. Genuineness and the appearance of are always important throughout life. 

You both deserve alot credit for, as well as much thanks for seeming to be that way in the occasion. I was wrong in some of the things I've said and therefore humbly apologize to both of you. I also humbly offer my appreciation and gratitude for such outward appearances of genuineness from you both as well. Stay true to yourselves and continue to be yourselves...always.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Don't shoot the messenger ! I don't see why she would bother to sleep with him, give him a couple of blow jobs, speak to him everyday, and Skype him also if she didn't have feelings for him...Doesn't make sense.

Even in Russia they were not the most " touchy feely " couple on earth, but thier relationship hasn't survived for 10 years or more without some feeling's there.

Others on the forum who understand limited Russian have remarked that she tells him she loves him when she says goodbye, so who am I to argue?

And please don't confuse me with the sycophants, I am far removed from being one.

I remember back awhile ago I rejoined and watched her and paul for a month and they did nothing she even refused him a few times then masturbated as soon as he left the room I tried to say they had issues and I had my head took off

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

are you telling me that Leora is now thinking about getting a tattoo?  if that is true, i personally think that would be the biggest mistake she will ever make!  i just don't understand what it is with people and tattoo's...maybe i'm just that dumb but tattoo's on people just ruin it for me personally.  just like that Linda chick, she would be gorgeous if she didn't have any of the tattoo's she has but with them she is so unattractive in my opinion.  i hope for her sake and for those of you that share my feelings on tattoo's, she changes her mind and doesn't do that to her body!

If she does what she says, yes, she will soon ...
After two false ones, it seems that the third one will be true, even because she asked Paul for permission ...
I hope I'm wrong ....

• Like 3