B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #9 (May)

6 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

L'amour est aveugle alors, non? 😁

Cela peut sembler étrange pour Gina mais il y a un dicton qui dit: qu'on n'a ce qu'on mérite. :huh:

This may seem strange to Gina but there is a saying: that we have what we deserve. :huh:

2 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Cela peut sembler étrange pour Gina mais il y a un dicton qui dit: qu'on n'a ce qu'on mérite. :huh:

This may seem strange to Gina but there is a saying: that we have what we deserve. :huh:

Indeed, also there is a saying "Whatever happens, happens for the best", i just want to see Gina happy and if she is happy with curly then i think i can endure that a bit haha

32 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

oh definitely i didn't mean my original comment in that way, i was referring to that Cesar fucked her other mates while being in the same project, for sure Gina had sex life before Cesar too. I just hoped that she could get a more decent guy coz she deserves that but i guess she is happy so 🤷‍♂️

Gina knows Holly and Sara very well so I think she is aware that he had a story with each of them
Now he looks with her and she looks very happy with that
I don't know if she deserves better than him but at least he seems to be doing her good for the moment
And I must say that it's quite nice to see that, it changes the Gina alone that we could have had for a while on rlc

• Like 4

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Gina knows Holly and Sara very well so I think she is aware that he had a story with each of them
I don't know if she deserves better than him but at least he seems to be doing her good for the moment
And I must say that it's quite nice to see that, it changes the Gina alone that we could have had for a while on rlc

Agree Gina looks super happy these days, totally different person, now lets hope curly doesn't try to make his way with Irma (just kidding) 😅

40 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I agree! And it also offers alot for us who like to watch her. A change from the normal. Something really passionate.

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

I agree! And it also offers alot for us who like to watch her. A change from the normal. Something really passionate.

The bonus for me is that I get to watch her, no matter whom she's with, and she seems happier than in the past. Granted I have a soft spot for her because I think she's gorgeous .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rosey 1 said:

The bonus for me is that I get to watch her, no matter whom she's with, and she seems happier than in the past. Granted I have a soft spot for her because I think she's gorgeous .

I have a wet spot for her. 😊

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, rosey 1 said:

Me too. She is beautiful and has a nice character. A girl I could easily fall in love with. I'm also gratefull watching Gina fucking. It was my wish and she did it. I never thought she would go that far, but she keeps surprising us. Still I think she plays it because she is very camera conscious.