Good afternoon beautiful girls so cute 

Leora and Malia and sexy girl 

👸👸👯

Everyone have a great happy day 

🐨 🗼  👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶🐱  💀

🐈😘

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Has anybody noticed lately that Leora has been covering up and not showing off that much she used to do,even today when I saw her in the bathroom she didn´t even turn on the light.I might be wrong but now I think Malia showing much more

nudity than our Queen.Think about it.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Has anybody noticed lately that Leora has been covering up and not showing off that much she used to do,even today when I saw her in the bathroom she didn´t even turn on the light.I might be wrong but now I think Malia showing much more

nudity than our Queen.Think about it.

I spoke about this earlier and one thing you have to know is that when Paul is there personally or she's talking  or texting him on a daily basis, it changes her whole focuses and attention more on him, now you have to understand that's only my opinion, and there are people that's on this site that have known her a lot longer than I

• Like 2

God forbid if I'm right, but the lack of Interest coming from Leora when she's not around Malia, might be that she's passing the torch to her, because we all must understand nothing lasts forever, and I really hope I'm wrong about this

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, quickbrownfox said:

When did Malia's tattoo appear on her arm,  sure it was not there yesterday....very new.

It´s a fake tattoo that will disappear later.If it was a real tattoo she would having a bandage wrapped around it so it shouln´t be infected.Leora did one too,but apparently she wasn´t happy with it,she tried to scrubb it off with almost everything

she could think of

• Like 1
  • Haha 1