Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #29 2020 May

Crikey, hoping not 

Just now, Nicholas said:

You got that right. That much on someone looks nasty and certainly not attractive imo.

Well, us men think that but it appears some/ most women appear to love a bad boy. I'm not joking Australian women love Dusty Martin's body. Good luck telling any woman at the football that Dusty's tatts are terrible. Women love this dude.

2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Crikey, hoping not 

Well, us men think that but it appears some/ most women appear to love a bad boy. I'm not joking Australian women love Dusty Martin's body. Good luck telling any woman at the football that Dusty's tatts are terrible. Women love this dude.

That's his good fortune then I guess. I was in the Nav for a bit and considered getting a couple on my forearms back then...but now I'm quite glad I didn't.

6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

That's his good fortune then I guess. I was in the Nav for a bit and considered getting a couple on my forearms back then...but now I'm quite glad I didn't.

I would like Leora body to be pure "but" it's her body and it's none of by business what she does to her body.

Unless she would wanted to chat about it and she knows how contact me.

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

What about those guys who have them all over their heads? Wow. By this point they must be unable to feel the pain anymore.

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

How many siblings do you have Aussie ?

I'm the oldest, 60. My sister is 58, brother 56 and youngest brother 54. My father is 90 and mother is 86.

4 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

What about those guys who have them all over their heads? Wow. By this point they must be unable to feel the pain anymore.

I know, wow don't know why they do it.

In the last 6 months I noticed a news article that claimed some woman who had the whites of her eyes dyed while trying to have them tattooed and it blinded her, and I think the second article may have claimed she eventually died of complications that resulted from it. They showed a pic of the girl in each article and she was one that was obviously tat crazy. She didn't appear to have much untattooed places on her.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I know, wow don't know why they do it.

What's funny is when women pluck all their eyebrows out and have them tattooed on! They already had some and they were free in the first place LOL!

4 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

What's funny is when women pluck all their eyebrows out and have them tattooed on! They already had some and they were free in the first place LOL!

Lol. Now that is funny. 😂

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Seems like yall's folks are living some nice long lives.

They never get sick, damn it only me has had a hard life with health.

• Sad 1