Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #29 2020 May

56 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I understand what you are implying but it’s not up to anyone else to get her to do anything, whether it’s sexual, emotional, getting out of bed, going out, eating, sleeping .Whatever she has a problem with, whether sickness, boredom, anger, lethargy...who knows what, no one else can get her out of it, only her. She can be as stubborn as a donkey, so let her get on with it and sort it out in her own time...😼

Based on what I am seeing right now and what I may miss because I need to go to bed, only proves that you are definitely more finely-tuned to all things that is Leora

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Based on what I am seeing right now and what I may miss because I need to go to bed, only proves that you are definitely more finely-tuned to all things that is Leora

Nothing is finished until it’s finished !

12 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

It’s in women’s DNA to be “ bloody minded and stubborn” with Leora you are dealing with “ bloody minded and stubborn  PLUS ! “. She has it down to an fine art form..😹 And if she reads it, it’s meant as a compliment not as a derogatory remark.😹

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

If so, based on how things have been going there for the last 3 to 4 months, you may not miss much e other than perhaps her deciding to rub her kitty some in some effort to try to keep up interests to that residence. Something that's occurred many times. When she now has a roommate along with her other little friends where apparently there has been a noticeable amount of reluctance involved. A broken record will continue skipping as long as it's played.

15 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

If so, based on how things have been going there for the last 3 to 4 months, you may not miss much e other than perhaps her deciding to rub her kitty some in some effort to try to keep up interests to that residence. Something that's occurred many times. When she now has a roommate along with her other little friends where apparently there has been a noticeable amount of reluctance involved. A broken record will continue skipping as long as it's played.

leora 2.0, time for an upgrade

7 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

A new black toy....No batteries but with balls

If I'm not mistaken mate...if it's one with somewhat of a realistic outline more so than a slenderer one she has...she's had that one for awhile. Only chosen it's use perhaps 2 or 3 times though if it is the same.

• Like 2