Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #29 2020 May

29 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

The other woman is not in the house, she went out..

To be fair mate...I think the point may have been that after all she is now living there with her. Also, after all the appearances made for awhile now that something may be in the air with them that may lead to some sort of interesting occasion with them...there's only been one occasion that may have been considered of more significant interest to some observers.

Besides...the roommate has been showing that she may certainly be interested in something more by offering a good bit of attention to the other...while the other has usually merely only sat or layed somewhere and received the attention but ignored it for the most part...whether it has been genuine or not is another matter.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

That was awesome,she needed that very mush.It was a great orgasm for her,you could see how she was shaking when she cum.This was what we have waited for.Now I can forgive her for latest days.Excellent.

not sure who you are talking about but it must be Leora since Malia left the apartment.  i'm happy for you that her 2 thousandth bate still does it for you!!  for those wanting to see anything possibly escalate to another level between the 2 girls, tonight won't be the night so get out and maintain social distancing and enjoy yourselves!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora 

on the phone with Paul 

Great moment leora  

A big kiss 

🐈😘

Perhaps telling him how much money she will be sending him the next time she does. He is somewhere thinking:      👤...👃...👆...📲...💰...🤪

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

not sure who you are talking about but it must be Leora since Malia left the apartment. i'm happy for you that her 2 thousandth bate still does it for you !! for those wanting to see anything possibly escalate to another level between the 2 girls, tonight won't be the night so get out and maintain social distancing and enjoy yourselves!

You're likely right about that ... and that's even if anything ever may. If so, it likely won't be much of anything any different than what has occurred or been occurring for the most part with them ... and if anything of any significant interest other than what has mostly occurred there ... it likely won't for at least a week to three weeks or more in coming times, if at all then ... if what has occurred there over the last 3 to 4 months is any indicating factors of such.

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I can only go from what i see on camera Guys like any of us and seeing how full of beans she was after her solo bate this afternoon knowing she was alone in the house, and how the physical interaction of late with M has been ignored since Saturday, i can only hope that it is not connected and that what has been building has not come to an sudden end. Because for me and i am sure many more it has been the best thing to watch play out in front of us. A beautiful scene with the girls that has captured the attention of so many people so far.

46 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

You're likely right about that...and that's even if anything ever may. If so, it likely won't be much of anything any different than what has occurred or been occurring for the most part with them...and if anything of any significant interest other than what has mostly occurred there...it likely won't for at least a week to three weeks or more in coming times, if at all then...if what has occurred there over the last 3 to 4 months is any indicating factors of such.

I agree with you

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

I can only go from what i see on camera Guys like any of us and seeing how full of beans she was after her solo bate this afternoon knowing she was alone in the house, and how the physical interaction of late with M has been ignored since Saturday, i can only hope that it is not connected and that what has been building has not come to an sudden end. Because for me and i am sure many more it has been the best thing to watch play out in front of us.

I have learned from being wrong many times never to try and second guess what is going on in her head...’ cause half the time she doesn’t know herself..lol, but whether this was as Harley stated her two thousandth bate and they have all been the same is immaterial, and not strictly fair to her, there are a limited number of ways of masturbating,  over time she has covered the great majority if not all of them, so there will obviously be repetition at times.Different strokes for different folks Fatboy! At least she did something and broke the stalemate that had existed for a few days..Whatever the reason, kudos to her for that.
As to the situation with Malia, don’t write anything off prematurely, things may seem unlikely sometimes, but she has a knack of injecting an interest into things when it’s least expected..Conversely they may never touch each other again...She might go back to Russia and leave Malia to run the apartment while she’s gone.😹 Paul might come to Prague and shack up with them both....haha......Who knows? 🤭

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I have learned from being wrong many times never to try and second guess what is going on in her head...’ cause half the time she doesn’t know herself..lol, but whether this was as Harley stated her two thousandth bate and they have all been the same is immaterial, and not strictly fair to her, there are a limited number of ways of masturbating,  over time she has covered the great majority if not all of them, so there will obviously be repetition at times.Different strokes for different folks Fatboy! At least she did something and broke the stalemate that had existed for a few days..Whatever the reason, kudos to her for that.As to the situation with Malia, don’t write anything off prematurely, things may seem unlikely sometimes, but she has a knack of injecting an interest into things when it’s least expected..Conversely they may never touch each other again...She might go back to Russia and leave Malia to run the apartment while she’s gone.😹 Paul might come to Prague and shack up with them both....haha......Who knows? 🤭

we can agree on that!!

• Like 1