Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #2 May/July

On 6/3/2020 at 6:08 AM, ze81 said:

More tats for Carla.As long as she doesnt do them in breasts,neck and face then fine for me😅.sacrilege to cover something as beautiful as boobs with tats.Still not recovered from Blue Dead Dear head giant tat in chest..she had such perfect looking brests.Yanai dude dont ever agree to let her do a giant dead dear dead tat in tits!

what a shame that was she was a cute little thing and had those sweet tits how could she ever thought that was a good idea is beyond me

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

what a shame that was she was a cute little thing and had those sweet tits how could she ever thought that was a good idea is beyond me

Indeed,she was beautiful,those eyes😍.Was by far the worst tat i seen in this cam sites and so big and in breats😔.

Strange guest.From what i seen and listened she doesn't seem a old friend of neither Carla or Yanai,but she sleep with Carla in bed when she had the guest bedroom to sleep,i still think she is a "special" guest but a little strange she doesn't take bath and does things hided from cams.Honestly i prefer a lot more the other guest girl,but this one also looks very good.In the end is a new guest in site and that is always a good thing,now some skin showing would be good.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

guest must be ready to shower apt just went UM lol,but its probally just a coincidence though but it sounded good

yes i think it is only a coincidence, the maintenance did not last very long and not long after it is the apartment of Martina and Alberto which was in maintenance
I would say more that the two couples had the visit of Mr. Bogdan and that this time RLC did not screw up ^^

From what I could see of this girl, she is, for the moment, too shy to show anything in front of the cameras, seeing that she changed her clothes twice in the toilet
on the other hand I am quite happy to see that her nipples were pointing under her tshirt :biggrin:

• Like 1

To be fair i think the other smaller bathroom without cams have a shower(think another guest girl took a shower there some time ago)so no need to put house MN for it.Think she didnt leaved for good and will return shortly but only about 60,65% convict of it.

Martina house is still my fav house in site but Carla house is almost getting the spot and just for one main reason(and very important to me),this house have guests in cams,dont remember last time Martina place had someone sleeping in,at some point it just started having a day,two days MN that probraby is to recieve guests,so Carla&Yanai nowdays is a lot more fun place to fallow,feels more varied situation.Last months in house were pretty good.

12 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Martina house is still my fav house in site but Carla house is almost getting the spot and just for one main reason(and very important to me),this house have guests in cams,dont remember last time Martina place had someone sleeping in,at some point it just started having a day,two days MN that probraby is to recieve guests,so Carla&Yanai nowdays is a lot more fun place to fallow,feels more varied situation.Last months in house were pretty good.

Martina and Alberto have never really had guests at home, I think we can count them on the fingers of one hand, it doesn't bother me but I would like to see Martina's close friends again because it will mean that life takes its course

Carla and Yanai seem to have a better social life than Martina and Alberto, which translates into more guest visits to their home

il y a 21 minutes, ze81 a dit :

To be fair i think the other smaller bathroom without cams have a shower(think another guest girl took a shower there some time ago)so no need to put house MN for it.Think she didnt leaved for good and will return shortly but only about 60,65% convict of it.

Carla and Yanai for months now don't use that room as they never use it and even the guests now don't use it either i think they use it as store room or something,

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

Martina and Alberto have never really had guests at home, I think we can count them on the fingers of one hand, it doesn't bother me but I would like to see Martina's close friends again because it will mean that life takes its course

Carla and Yanai seem to have a better social life than Martina and Alberto, which translates into more guest visits to their home

Agree,in first years they actualy had an ok number if guests,parents staying some days in house from time to time,that usual brunet girl with glasses and another brunet girlfriend, but for a long time they dont recieve friends and even more time the parents.Personaly i think they dont want apear online again(mainly the parents)so thats why hoise started being offline with frequency,think one of last guests i seen staying was her brother.As i said i found the visits,family visits one of the most enjoyable moments,makes the house feel mores an genuine home.I found Martina a lot more atractive than Carla but nowdays watch C&Y a lot more than M&A because there is more variety in house.