Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #2 May/July

58 minutes ago, Daleys said:

They are doing more decorating to the apartment.

I think it's a pretty good sign, this shows that they feel good in the apartment and that the apartment becomes more and more welcoming, for them but also for family or friends.
They have a fairly active social life and most of their friends are not too afraid of the cameras
All of this is pretty positive

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It also means that the viewers are stuck with them for awhile!

"Viewers are stuck with them for awile",with just three couples houses i sure hope so.Very few houses in rlc look an true home,that are decorated with the residents tastes,this one is one of them.My only complains about this house is the bad cam 10 quality and it needs another cam in guestroom.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

"Viewers are stuck with them for awile",with just three couples houses i sure hope so.Very few houses in rlc look an true home,that are decorated with the residents tastes,this one is one of them.My only complains about this house is the bad cam 10 quality and it needs another cam in guestroom.

When they brought Carla back they should have placed them in the apartment she was previously at. The free cams were better placed for seeing.