Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #2 May/July

1 hour ago, Daleys said:

Carla and Yanai for months now don't use that room as they never use it and even the guests now don't use it either i think they use it as store room or something,

Gkad to know that,i remember one actractive girl guest(that seem it had great tits)to shower in that bathroom and i was pissed😅.Hopefuly will continue being used as little as possible.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Agree,in first years they actualy had an ok number if guests,parents staying some days in house from time to time,that usual brunet girl with glasses and another brunet girlfriend, but for a long time they dont recieve friends and even more time the parents.Personaly i think they dont want apear online again(mainly the parents)so thats why hoise started being offline with frequency,think one of last guests i seen staying was her brother.As i said i found the visits,family visits one of the most enjoyable moments,makes the house feel mores an genuine home.I found Martina a lot more atractive than Carla but nowdays watch C&Y a lot more than M&A because there is more variety in house.

All the people you just mentioned came this year so I don't think it's a problem, the biggest problem for them is called Covid because most of their friends don't seem to live in Barcelona
And for what it's worth, Martina and Alberto is the couple who most respect the confinement period

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

Strange guest.From what i seen and listened she doesn't seem a old friend of neither Carla or Yanai,but she sleep with Carla in bed when she had the guest bedroom to sleep,i still think she is a "special" guest but a little strange she doesn't take bath and does things hided from cams.Honestly i prefer a lot more the other guest girl,but this one also looks very good.In the end is a new guest in site and that is always a good thing,now some skin showing would be good.

Hahaha I thought this exact same thing but I figured since I couldn't understand them I was probably wrong. Good to get some confirmation that they don't know her very well.

• Upvote 1

But if she wants to become a close friend who often comes back to see them, I won't mind :biggrin:

12 minutes ago, AntEater said:

Hahaha I thought this exact same thing but I figured since I couldn't understand them I was probably wrong. Good to get some confirmation that they don't know her very well.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, moos54 said:

But if she wants to become a close friend who often comes back to see them, I won't mind :biggrin:

Haha me neither, especially if she starts getting closer to Carla on that bed 😉

16 hours ago, AntEater said:

"Hahaha i tought this exact same thing",great minds think alike my friend😁.Was really strange the situation,if they were close friends,old friends than would be perfectly normal but from what i seen they all very "fresh" friends.Have the feeling she will return more times and at some point with a partner.Just hope we continue to have regular visits and "specialy moments" by the usual guest girl also.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

"Hahaha i tought this exact same thing",great minds think alike my friend😁.Was really strange the situation,if they were close friends,old friends than would be perfectly normal but from what i seen they all very "fresh" friends.Have the feeling she will return more times and at some point with a partner.Just hope we continue to have regular visits and "specialy moments" by the usual guest girl also.

yeah....who cares if she is cheating on her real boyfriend!!

11 hours ago, ze81 said:

Yes or maybe even her own apartment 🙂 I like that Carla is doing the work that RLC is too lazy to do, find hot girls for the project. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 28 minutes, AntEater a dit :

Gay guest is here. Carla is too dressed up to be just for him.

All headed out for a night on the town or whereever they are going so an empty apartment.

• Sad 2