B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #7 (May)

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Gina knew exactly what she was getting into and deserves what she got IMO

That's also true, someone earlier said in the forum that she wanted a 3some with Irma which Irma refused and also wanted a 3some with Ginger which they did (though i am unaware of that), Gina's fault is her naivety, should have known about curly's intentions instead of investing everything on him

Just now, coolcucumber said:

That's also true, someone earlier said in the forum that she wanted a 3some with Irma which Irma refused and also wanted a 3some with Ginger which they did (though i am unaware of that), Gina's fault is her naivety, should have known about curly's intentions instead of investing everything on him

it's just drama for the camera...nothing more, nothing less

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

To me,Diane is like a woman among children.I'm pretty sure she wouldn't fall for his shit and give him her beautiful body to 'use' like he does with others.As for the other girls,i don't think anything is off limits as they are in this 'project' for a reason, do not forget,most are ''show'' girls and are doing things on camera and doing things for the camera and the people watching,so this is far from a normal life,or normal people.

I really really hope so, Diane's body is not for that man

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL RLC payroll my friend

But even on the off-chance that there were genuine feelings, I feel no sympathy for a girl who goes after a man whore and ends up heartbroken. Like, wtf did you expect?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

Yep pretty much. Not sure why some thought he somehow decided to lock himself to Gina this time around when he's pretty much the same shit before. Now it's Ulyana's turn and he'll move to a next girl in a week or two.

Just now, coolcucumber said:

Exactly he will still fuck Ulyanna for like 3 or 4 times and then move on next target, shameless dude

I think it is quite clear that Ulyanna knows all these circumstances. Just like probably most of the other Girls, too. 

The whole thing only becomes suspect when he pretends something else to the girls. Here is not clear which status Gina has to him. I think that he kept to the truth and Gina is not his girlfriend, so also Nothing "shameless" or "same shit". 

My goodness, most of this whole story is probably just a show for the camera, again. The only person who could may have hoped for more was most likely Gina. 

1 minute ago, vanillajohn said:

But even on the off-chance that there were genuine feelings, I feel no sympathy for a girl who goes after a man whore and ends up heartbroken. Like, wtf did you expect?

No question that she is genuinely upset. She has spent the day crying a river.

1 minute ago, vanillajohn said:

She expected him to change which was the biggest mistake she did, guy like him has only one thing in his mind "pussy, pussy and pussy"

• Like 1