B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #7 (May)

2 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

exactly, i am on UK server and the replays aren't working, they keep on loading like it's about to play the video but can't, don't know about others but in UK it's a problem every second day lol

Something else that works better in Scotland than in England 🙂

• Like 1

Just now, yadevol said:

Something else that works better in Scotland than in England 🙂

Hahaha good one dude 😆 here i don't know what the problem is with servers, one day replays work well and other day they go totally shit, it's annoying

31 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I believe she might have been showing any remorse due to the fact that she slipped up on camera and it wasn't Marat.  what goes around, comes around....she is just like all the rest of the girls on RLC's payroll.

I doubt it, and if she did it was very short lived as she bated soon after and have been in a good mood all day ever since. If you truly fuck up in that fashion you'd feel bad for more than an hour.

2 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

I doubt it, and if she did it was very short lived as she bated soon after and have been in a good mood all day ever since. If you truly fuck up in that fashion you'd feel bad for more than an hour.

you might be right, i'm just not sure with these girls lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you might be right, i'm just not sure with these girls lol

I don't blame you, buddy. No one is sure with them, their behaviour can turn on a dime.

2 minutes ago, squeakybumtime said:

can wait until gina and ulyana meet again 

My bet is that Ulyana will tell Gina that she didn't know about her and him which is all bs.

• Like 1