B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #7 (May)

Il y a 8 heures, CrazyDude a dit :

Ulyana, get your beautiful ass up off the floor and go and try to apologize to Gina! NOW!

Why should she? If this dude could move on from Sara to Gina, why not Ulyana?

Just watch and see how this 'little plot' plays out and get on with your life.

For me, all these r just entertainment. Adult entertainment. And I am pleased girls like Ulyana are providing them. 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Why should she? If this dude could move on from Sara to Gina, why not Ulyana?

Just watch and see how this 'little plot' plays out and get on with your life.

For me, all these r just entertainment. Adult entertainment. And I am pleased girls like Ulyana are providing them. 

Well I dont think he will be going back to b1 unless gina leaves 😂

So now he might just be visiting b2 or visiting b4 with ulyana 

• Sad 1

Ulyana will be a tough nut to crack. Very sexual, and very loyal to her (not present) boyfriend. Based on the sound of things Gina went bitch on him. Very surprised he got her. She must have been just off her period.

5 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

Ulyana will be a tough nut to crack. Very sexual, and very loyal to her (not present) boyfriend. Based on the sound of things Gina went bitch on him. Very surprised he got her. She must have been just off her period.

golf fall GIF

I love it, people in general complain that nothing real happens in this kind of apartment, even saying that everything is fake
And when an event that we qualify as a real moment of life happens, these same people still complain :biggrin:

• Like 5

Il y a 2 heures, Kingbanks a dit :

Well I dont think he will be going back to b1 unless gina leaves 😂

So now he might just be visiting b2 or visiting b4 with ulyana 

Nah he probably won't be on camera for some time. If he meets up with Ulyana, it might be off-cam.

But it is RLC, so you will never know 😏

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

I love it, people in general complain that nothing real happens in this kind of apartment, even saying that everything is fake
And when an event that we qualify as a real moment of life happens, these same people still complain :biggrin:

I don't see anyone complaining....All they said was what Ulyana did was morally wrong..

• Like 1