B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #7 (May)

44 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

is the guest guy who fucked Olivia few days ago her boyfriend or just a fuck buddy ?

He was the guy who has been seen on RLC fucking Gina lately. Him fucking Ulyana has been a bit if an issue for Gina. If you go back a few pages you will get more than enough info on the entire situation.

3 hours ago, Fagen said:

It seems serious, she would never do anything with Curly or any of the other guys.

you watch it and i don't so if you say it seems serious then i'll just have to take your word for it but something tells me it's not.

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

He was the guy who has been seen on RLC fucking Gina lately. Him fucking Ulyana has been a bit if an issue for Gina. If you go back a few pages you will get more than enough info on the entire situation.

no I am not talking about Cesar ( curly hair guy) I meant the guy who was in the house tonight. he has been fucking Olivia

52 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

is the guest guy who fucked Olivia few days ago her boyfriend or just a fuck buddy ?

Do you watch RLC and if you do with knowing everything you know about Olivia, do you think it's her boyfriend or a fuck buddy?

Just now, bluewinner said:

I am new to RLC. 

I say fuck buddy and CC member Fagen says they are serious and that it is her boyfriend.  I believe they met at the big Russian commune in Barcelona and she is just using him for sex while she is there...just my opinion!

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

no I am not talking about Cesar ( curly hair guy) I meant the guy who was in the house tonight. he has been fucking Olivia

It's her boyfriend. Well she hasn't done anything with any other dude ever since they hooked up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1