B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #7 (May)

Anyone has noticed how many times that dude ( who has been kicked by Fiora )  tried to hear up over the door when curley fucked Ulyana

I can guess what went in his mind: 

" fuck.. why all fuck with Cisar and i cant get some never whyyy" 

Kind of combination of bad luck and not attractive .  damn I feel sorry for that dude really 

13 hours ago, moos54 said:

I love it, people in general complain that nothing real happens in this kind of apartment, even saying that everything is fake
And when an event that we qualify as a real moment of life happens, these same people still complain :biggrin:

I love these real life momemts. Call it immoral, but that's none of our business. We are flies on the wall to some epic real action.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I love these real life momemts. Call it immoral, but that's none of our business. We are flies on the wall to some epic real action.

For real it's what's most enjoyable nowadays, the drama-fests. It's like bad reality tv at this point which is a guilty pleasure 😁

• Like 1

On 5/23/2020 at 10:56 PM, vanillajohn said:

I agree but judging from where you stand on RLC as a whole you should not feel too bad about it. I ended up cancelling my subscription which will end in mid-June because while we still have small glimpses of reality, it's filled with more and more shows and nonsense and is generally getting trashier by the minute. The party at B4 the other week was enjoyable (well anything that didn't involve Curly and his crew) but the ones at B1 and B2 are something else. There's very little going on outside of the Barca houses due to the limited amount of real places still up on the site and since there's not much going on as they're all bored because of the confinement, RLC seems to have put all of their focus on the GOVs. In my opinion, because of that we're getting less and less genuine moments and they kinda lost me in the past week or two. I still enjoy what I can, and it doesn't mean I won't resubscribe but I can't see myself doing so if things remain the same.

I share this view. On 19. June there is one year since we lost 2/3 of the apartments, and if there is still 0 new content by then, I'm seriously considering to take a break from RLC.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I share this view. On 19. June there is one year since we lost 2/3 of the apartments, and if there is still 0 new content by then, I'm seriously considering to take a break from RLC.

I just wish that RLC would cut the crap on many of the things that have been happening ever since the purge. Nowadays except for the couples houses I don't see much of a difference between RLC and VHTV which I don't really like.

• Like 3