B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #7 (May)

Just now, Christophe Steegmans said:

why hidding again...what sence it makes...why they in the house anyway...stay home at least then if you hide all the time...crapy bullshit...what entertainment would that be...fucking on the top of the roof mmm exciting whoohoo

so witch one of these girls are shy and need to hide on the roof anyways

35 minutes ago, Christophe Steegmans said:

why hidding again...what sence it makes...why they in the house anyway...stay home at least then if you hide all the time...crapy bullshit...what entertainment would that be...fucking on the top of the roof mmm exciting whoohoo

It's the bullshit way of showing that they are doing "real life stuff", like going outside and such. And by that I mean it can be used as an excuse to explain why they are not there, not because they're not really doing so.

I've always been against the fact that there are significant areas without cams on properties (I'm not talking about places that require some privacy like the bathroom for example), because it not only leaves a lot open for speculation but also it allows them to purposefully escape said cams (I'm aware that the roof may be available to people outside of RLC as well but still there's that part of the balcony that's off cam). Sure this sparks comments and interest but it's a cheap way of doing so. This has nothing to do with the tenants themselves, because the issue is also present in some other places as well. I've sent emails about that to RLC and they responded with the generic-ass replies everyone knows about.

Edited by vanillajohn
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

They do it to piss you all of which is good cause we get more chatter on CC. Obviously 🙂

No, they come in to piss every now and then.

• Haha 1

Imagine having this group at B4 instead. Maybe there they'd have the space to have parties like this, without complaining neighbours, and no need to move the party off-camera on the roof.

• Like 1