Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #5

Melissa & Sergio didn't do anything to deserve punishment. there was a fight between Alec and Alisa , which had nothing to do with M&S. some people are desperately trying to get this couple in trouble just to prove a point. I think VHTV's action in this case was appropriate. 

• Like 1

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

59 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

fight between Alec and Alisa , which had nothing to do with M&S.

But in a similar incident, Lydia and Loki were fined. Alexandra and Chad are fined too.

I wrote that I am against such fines. But if the rules are hard - then they are hard for everyone (either Alexandra or Lydia - VH answered the appeal - incident on your realm, you are blame and fined).

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, groomy said:

But in a similar incident, Lydia and Loki were fined. Alexandra and Chad are fined too.

I wrote that I am against such fines. But if the rules are hard - then they are hard for everyone (either Alexandra or Lydia - VH answered the appeal - incident on your realm, you are blame and fined).

if Alexandra & Chad were fined it was because of drugs being used in their place. I have no idea what happened to Lydia as I don't follow them. in general, I am against such fines, except for obvious violation ( drugs, sexual assault, and gross violence), I was against it when it happened to Ray & Selina and I would have been against it if M&S were punished for what they did have nothing to do with. 

29 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

if Alexandra & Chad were fined it was because of drugs being used in their place. I have no idea what happened to Lydia as I don't follow them. in general, I am against such fines, except for obvious violation ( drugs, sexual assault, and gross violence), I was against it when it happened to Ray & Selina and I would have been against it if M&S were punished for what they did have nothing to do with. 

The difference is in realm56 and realm45 there were problems with guests. Here there was a participant involved. (Alisa) So if anybody to fine than it's her. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, groomy said:

One of main problems of modern Russia (and former USSR/East block, including even such EU as Bulgaria, Romania or Baltic countries) is selectivity of law.

If you do not have friends in high offices, corruption schemes and bribes - you will be go to prison for 10 kg of stolen potatoes to survive or any misconduct. Your business can be closed tomorrow (and you lost all), just because a competitor wants to get this niche, your real estate or your technology and bribed the right people. You will never get government or regional contract - unless you are friends with people in high offices and give them money.

If you are friends with the right people in high offices, use corruption schemes and bribes - you are above the law. Steal by the millions? Easy. To kill, rape, keep kilograms of drugs? Easy. Capture business from competitor is just a matter of couple of bribes.

And all the people in these countries are aware of this. This is the main problem of society. Which is not solved many-many years.

Now selectivity of law used by VHTV. 😒 This is cancer (oncology) of any company, society or largest country in world. All participants will learn (or already know about it). This will raise bad questions, resentment - why we are turned off for any loud bunch, and they were not even turned off for fight? 

I and you knew when Lexy and Pete would leave (Unfortunately, due to visa problems, they were forced to leave the project earlier what was planned). I feel like Cassandra (the mythological princess, who spoke in detail about the Troy fall, tried in every way to prevent this, but no one believed her, and her actions only accelerated events) again - what's next? When they leave. In the long run - if you don’t like webcams and camera posing/teasing, I have bad news for you.:sad:

And recently transformation of several promising apartments into webcam studios is rule.:confused: In the current conditions, this is safest and most effective way to make money at VHTV.

You see it all way too negative. Just my opinion here... 

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

The difference is in realm56 and realm45 there were problems with guests. Here there was a participant involved. (Alisa) So if anybody to fine than it's her. 

I remember exactly the appeal and VH told "The incident in your apartment - you are blame and you are fined",

Formally - Alisa, Sofia, Alexandra and all other people in evening just guests, as in those other fined apartments.

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

You see it all way too negative. Just my opinion here... 

Rather realistic. How many nice and interesting apartments opened in 2020? 

How many apartments turned into webcam studios, sofa defenders, people who just posing with cameras and teasing. This is some fault VH - and their current hard fines policy. I heard 15-20 minutes of instructions from one of managers to participants in may. And I have no any optimism for future with such instructions.😩

• Upvote 1

Breaking news. They were fined for that incident, after some time. Not sure about -500$ but fined. 

So hard rules and position works - "In your Realm incident - you are to blame and fined." 

I do not support these silly penalties for party incidents. But if fined few apartaments, then need to fine everyone for that. Otherwise, the team will fall apart. VH take pause and made necessary decision.