Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #5

12 minutes ago, Slender Man said:

You expect any less. Most are still just kids in an adult world. Add alcohol and you get drama. 

P.S. The camera angles could have been better. LOL

Hi Slender,it puzzles the fuck out of me how CC members can go into all the fine details of every aspect of this charade.Have they got nothing better to do with their lives.It's just the same old same old time after time.There are CC members  who have been watching VH for years now and still comment on the same aspects.Personally I got bored with it.JMO.

P.S.Don'get me started on lighting and camera angles LOL😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi Slender,it puzzles the fuck out of me how CC members can go into all the fine details of every aspect of this charade.Have they got nothing better to do with their lives.It's just the same old same old time after time.There are CC members  who have been watching VH for years now and still comment on the same aspects.Personally I got bored with it.JMO.

Mixture of obsession and far too much time on their hands. Whatever floats their boat as they say. LOL

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Riveting stuff eh pal?A slapped B at 23.00 and you'll never believe it but B hit A back at 23.02.Wow !!!!really.👎

Some people are easy pleased,no wonder I gave up my sub!!.A Christmas Panto is more mature than this.

The only thing that was missing from that post was a huge discussion on camera angles.BORING!!!!!

When you have friends in supposedly high places you can get away with any fucking thing as is being proved now. They are just bullet proof as no action will be taken against some members precious pets 🤣😁

Message sent to VH support

Last night around 11 PM Alisa and Alex slapped each other in the M&S room. You immediately blinded all the cams in the bedroom.
It is now 15:00 the next day and 16 hours have passed. What is the point of still keeping the cameras off?

3 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

And yet although we are commenting about the apartment or same old same old as you say. Their are others that spew this same nonsense over and over again, quite hypocrtical don't you think.

9 minutes ago, budda said:

Message sent to VH support

Last night around 11 PM Alisa and Alex slapped each other in the M&S room. You immediately blinded all the cams in the bedroom.
It is now 15:00 the next day and 16 hours have passed. What is the point of still keeping the cameras off?

I've been having a back and forth argument with support. They claim they are still sorting this out. I've told them their ineptitude on this is unacceptable

39 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

I've been having a back and forth argument with support. They claim they are still sorting this out. I've told them their ineptitude on this is unacceptable

Their answer

Hello!

Thanks for contacting us. Cameras have been hidden due to possible rules violation. Please, wait a little until we are sorting everything out. We are working 24/7 to provide our viewers with safe and legal content of the best quailty, and would be very thankful for your understanding in this case!

35 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Really unacceptable how VH handled this

Why? Actually - I would be very offended at place of Alexandra and Chad (они лохи, а M&S - мажорики которым закон не писан). This is how police fine them (A&C/R&GF/L&L) for parking, when others (M&S) arrange streetracing  breaking all the rules and police carefully ignore this only writes out a fine for improper parking. 

Just the facts about justice:

Alexandra&Chad - invited guests. Guests go to toilet (normal with any people) and have suspicious acts there. -500 $ apartment is offline for all day and online only in next day.

Ray&GF - unsuccessful attempt at anal sex. The girl fell into little hysteria. Highly moral СС members and subscribers spammed support. -500 $ apartment is offline all day and Ray&Gf left the project as participants.

Lydia&Loki - quarrel between new guests in closed room. L&L even theoretically could not react for this. -500 $ apartment is offline all day and Lydia&Loki wrote in their topic that they will no longer invite new people and choose sauna for new party.

Melissa&Sergio - quarrel between Alise&BF. Even hours before incident - maitre197 wrote about possible fight. VH turned off only bedroom cameras and no any fine.

VH showed integrity and killed 1 apartment (Alexandra and Chad - I heard their promising program before they have apt, planned to have parties few times week with new people). Kill other promising apartament - just because army of personal Ray haters who spammed support. And kill Loki and Lydia apt with new people on cameras. Now they have 100% vanilla, standard composition - but 150% safe content.

What unites them? 500$ Fine. Offline for all day (no any money for views and 24H replay views). And suddenness forbidden action that could not be predicted and stopped.

What we have in Caesars (Jupiters) apt?

- no fine

- apartment is not turned off and have views from paid cameras and 24H replay

situation was predictable and there were hours to prevent.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

barack obama lol GIF

Well Obama is best president last years. And for next term - regardless of who wins.

it’s just when an untouchable apartment/people appear in company - it dramatically demotivates others and reduces overall efficiency.😒 

By the way, I saw fresh complaints in other apartaments is no light. I did not take screenshot yesterday. But the picture in M&S was worse than at some Misty parties. Bad light + musiclights ball - I just see mess of pixels on my laptop.😉 

P.S. I know Jab that you will only be happy if tomorrow in VH there is only 1 apartment with an M&S, and all the others will be closed. However, must look to the future. This apartment is not eternal (they can leave for personal reasons - just take next step in life and do it in this year). 

• Upvote 1