Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #5

7 minutes ago, spy007 said:

Party bei M + S
23:17 Schlafzimmer Cam7 Alex schlägt Alisa.
Alisa geht.

You missed out a bit of detail, first a minute before hand whilst Alex was trying to handle Alisa (not in a good way) she bit and hit Alex in the nut's then at 23:17 Alisa slapped Alex and he slapped her straight back. Then when trying to leave Alex pushed Alisa to the bed. So in essence he didn't beat her but both are as bad for hitting each other.

• Like 2

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Jonsey said:

Saying he beat her is well over the top. Either way never hit a woman no matter what. 

I agree but equally the same should be said for Alisa.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Just In said:

You missed out a bit of detail, first a minute before hand whilst Alex was trying to handle Alisa (not in a good way) she bit and hit Alex in the nut's then at 23:17 Alisa slapped Alex and he slapped her straight back. Then when trying to leave Alex pushed Alisa to the bed. So in essence he didn't beat her but both are as bad for hitting each other.

Wow really? 

38 minutes ago, Just In said:

Wonder if a fine will ensure lol, no thought not they are a protected species 🤣

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Houlii said:

so at least they didn't shut the house down..surprised they took the rooms off the list

8 hours ago, Robwin said:

Some  participants have more rights than others. Classic - Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi.

In the evening, before going to bed, I just looked at tabs quickly. And M&S - have real shitcams and shitlight (musiclights - picture just falls). In other apartments, these would be a lot complaints, but not here.😒

If it happens in Ray or Lydia apartment or other participants, VH would be turned off apt to violations and given classic big fine (-500).

Here I think if Sergio/Melissa have party fail is like Gibert, nothing will happen.

med-1523176537-00025.jpg

• Upvote 2

Alisa was quite distressed when she arrived home just after midnight and had a loud and long (30+ minutes) phone conversation which left her in floods of tears.  It was upsetting to watch.  Perhaps a translation may help shed some light on the subject.

10 hours ago, Robwin said:

Riveting stuff eh pal?A slapped B at 23.00 and you'll never believe it but B hit A back at 23.02.Wow !!!!really.👎

Some people are easy pleased,no wonder I gave up my sub!!.A Christmas Panto is more mature than this.

The only thing that was missing from that post was a huge discussion on camera angles.BORING!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Riveting stuff eh pal?A slapped B at 23.00 and you'll never believe it but B hit A back at 23.02.Wow !!!!really.👎

Some people are easy pleased,no wonder I gave up my sub!!.A Christmas Panto is more mature than this.

The only thing that was missing from that post was a huge discussion on camera angles.BORING!!!!!

You expect any less. Most are still just kids in an adult world. Add alcohol and you get drama. 

P.S. The camera angles could have been better. LOL

• Like 2