Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #5

28 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Looks like the woman at the opening party the other night 

Ina&Jonas. For a long time candidates. Now probably more and I would not be surprised if they have next apartment.

MelissaSergioInaJonas24.JPG

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, groomy said:

Ina&Jonas:wink:. For a long time candidates. Now probably more and I would not be surprised if they have next apartment.

MelissaSergioInaJonas24.JPG

Yeah well they all jump on the bandwagon sooner or later 😁 Don't any of these country's have jobs or is it just the easy way out 😁

8 hours ago, groomy said:

Other newcomers to DIVINESTREAM:biggrin:. Special for @jabbath1987 Now these candidates are closer to new VH apartment.😥

530.jpg

531.jpg

CHICKSTREAM.COM

Free webcam access to hottest girls around the world. Chat with hundreds of models with no limits

She is on there for quite a time. And she won't join the project...

• 3 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, Voyeurfan0601 said:

So I am new to this forum and was wondering if Melissa and Sergio left the project or on a relocation. All of a sudden they went off with Chad and Alexandra. Just like Dan/Dom, isa bart and Barney and leoni just left?

They will be back soon. Just taking some time off. Alexandra & Chad left the project. 

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

They will be back soon. Just taking some time off.  

They will be on vacation for month more. Back in mid Aug.

30 minutes ago, Voyeurfan0601 said:

Thanks. Also I like the swinger type like isa/Bart and Sean/clarice and Brad and Jennifer. Is there a better site for that besides VHTV ?

PH:biggrin:. VH have the worst recruitment ever. Even in start Anna&Alex + Vlad&Sveta (or another good participants who were repeatedly asked to return in first year) - better than all 30 apartaments now.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1