Beverley & Hugo (2020) Part #3

4 minutes ago, life+90 said:

I hope this couple joins VH. If this couple joins VH,Maybe I can watch a lot of great parties.(Preferably MMF,4some etc. parties.)😈😁

i like this girl cause she is hilarious, and i would like she to join cause definetely will give great loughs, as to parties,i have the impresion that they are exclusives to each other, i hear nothing that would sugest any group activity,but one can always hope 🙂

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, life+90 said:

I hope this couple joins VH. If this couple joins VH,Maybe I can watch a lot of great parties.(Preferably MMF,4some etc. parties.)😈😁

In your fantasies. They are similar to P&P and will do approximately same actions. They are not swingers or party kings.

Again - focusing on test period, people fantasize (and without any reason). When you see their ordinary life, there will be pages of frustration. This will force them to do something that they do not want to do. And it will end like P&P.

Two girls - really love parties and guests (and some dope). But it’s obvious that B&H have some quarrel with them and girls are no longer come.

This just couple - who loves sex. But not swingers or party people.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, groomy said:

In your fantasies. They are similar to P&P and will do approximately same actions. They are not swingers or party kings.

Again - focusing on test period, people fantasize (and without any reason). When you see their ordinary life, there will be pages of frustration. This will force them to do something that they do not want to do. And it will end like P&P.

Two girls - really love parties and guests (and some dope). But it’s obvious that B&H have some quarrel with them and girls are no longer come.

This just couple - who loves sex. But not swingers or party people.

I just want to see this couple like that(party people swingers etc.).I know the truth, I just don't want to see.Yes maybe you are right,Who knows reality.I just hope.

9 hours ago, groomy said:

En tus fantasias. Son similares a P&P y harán aproximadamente las mismas acciones. No son swingers o reyes de la fiesta.

Una vez más, centrándose en el período de prueba, las personas fantasean (y sin ningún motivo). Cuando vea su vida ordinaria, habrá páginas de frustración. Esto los obligará a hacer algo que no quieren hacer. Y terminará como P&P.

Dos chicas, realmente aman las fiestas y los invitados (y algo de droga). Pero es obvio que B&H tiene una disputa con ellos y las niñas ya no vienen.

Esta pareja que ama el sexo. Pero no swingers o gente de fiesta.

Forgive me, Groomy, I know you understand the language, but how do you know they're not swingers? Have you commented on it in front of the cameras or Beverly and Hugo? Or it's just assumptions... On the other hand I loved the two girls from a few weeks ago and you are right that something happened between them and Beverly, because you have to remember that Hugo fucked one of them and another previous girl... The problem here is always Beverly!

On 31.05.2020 at 19:51, groomy said:

В твоих фантазиях. Они похожи на P & P и будут выполнять примерно те же действия. Они не свингеры или партийные короли.

Опять же - ориентируясь на тестовый период, люди фантазируют (и безо всякой причины). Когда вы увидите их обычную жизнь, появятся страницы разочарования. Это заставит их делать то, что они не хотят делать. И это закончится как P & P.

Две девушки - очень любят вечеринки и гостей (и немного дури). Но очевидно, что B & H поссорились с ними, и девушки больше не приходят.

Это просто пара - кто любит секс. Но не свингеры или тусовщики.

Hey.  We lost contact with these girls, but now were able to contact.  They were not in our city. They were in their  hometown.  Agreed to meet soon😉

• Like 4